• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver Signs said:

I think it’s a first FULL versus cameo word salad voodoo magic thing. 

Just read 71, definitely far from a full appearance... not that 42 is any better...(shrug)

14 minutes ago, dikran1 said:

Just read 71, definitely far from a full appearance... not that 42 is any better...(shrug)

I don’t think I’ve ever read a Star Wars book. Can’t be worse than Star Wars 41 “first” Yoda. He appears in silhouette on the last panel and is not even named. Unless you count the ESB preview article at the end of the book I guess 

Haven't I been wondering about rarely seen high-graders values should they every go on sale?  This was such a unicorn, so I shouldn't be surprised   Marvel Spotlight #5 cgc 9.2....$22,000.      

Edited by Pantodude

17 minutes ago, Pantodude said:

Haven't I been wondering about rarely seen high-graders values should they every go on sale?  This was such a unicorn, so I shouldn't be surprised   Marvel Spotlight #5 cgc 9.2....$22,000.      

Unicorn?

7FB317D2-A3E2-43B5-B31D-EF64A6080DEB.jpeg

5 minutes ago, the blob said:

Nic cage has been hoarding all the copies 9.2 and above. He wrecked the movies to drop the price so he could own them all. Now he is worth billions.

This is tongue-in-cheek . . . or the stoopidest thing I have EVER heard. :bigsmile:

48 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Unicorn?

7FB317D2-A3E2-43B5-B31D-EF64A6080DEB.jpeg

Yes, relative unicorn!  I was referring to another thread in which I noticed that MS5 in 9.2 or higher hasn’t been on sale for months, making it rare practically speaking whatever the CGC census, unlike GSX1, for example.  

1 minute ago, Pantodude said:

Yes, relative unicorn!  I was referring to another thread in which I noticed that MS5 in 9.2 or higher hasn’t been on sale for months, making it rare practically speaking whatever the CGC census, unlike GSX1, for example.  

I think that $22k sale should bring a few more to market.

16 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:
18 minutes ago, Pantodude said:

I think that $22k sale should bring a few more to market.

The buyer should have his head examined

1 hour ago, divad said:

This is tongue-in-cheek . . . or the stoopidest thing I have EVER heard. :bigsmile:

He took his action 1 money and used it to hoard spotlight 5s

46 minutes ago, Pantodude said:

An ASM129 cgc 9.8 on eBay asking $38K sold on best offer tonight, but the view-page-source trick no longer works (hasn't for a few days now) to determine price paid.  Anyone know how to find price paid now?  

I think you have to pay for a paid service now, perhaps this paid services might have got wind and complained, or Ebay may have wanted the dough. Speculation aside there were other ways to do it before with a paid service, looks to be the only way now :sorry:

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think you have to pay for a paid service now, perhaps this paid services might have got wind and complained, or Ebay may have wanted the dough. Speculation aside there were other ways to do it before with a paid service, looks to be the only way now :sorry:

Bummer.  I guess we just wait for GPA to show the actual price paid.   

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It sold for $28,000

IMG_6197.thumb.jpg.346ff4b86cc3f72c51d4957ad3baeeba.jpg

Edited by John R

On 4/22/2021 at 1:26 PM, littledoom said:

Thor Annual 8

Another slew of sales... there's only one BIN left on ebay.. and one auction currently at $86 .. 19 bids.. 4 days left!  get your copies now b4 it goes up!