• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official 2013 Modern Age Speculation Challenge

322 posts in this topic

I'm going to be open with mine. I'm starting with Daredevil 21. Bought at 20% off from my LCS, so $2.42.

Bid early and often.

So - correct me if I'm wrong - I can use whatever profit I make on this on the next book and that book does NOT have to be a modern?

I'm going to be open with mine. I'm starting with Daredevil 21. Bought at 20% off from my LCS, so $2.42.

Bid early and often.

So - correct me if I'm wrong - I can use whatever profit I make on this on the next book and that book does NOT have to be a modern?

So if you're open, then you can skip the emailing bits? I'm totally okay with that. I opened my email yesterday after I posted here just to see what's what....and I had so many junk mails from toysrus and babiesrus, there were two emails out of about 500 that I actually took the time to open.

Bid early and often.

So if you're open, then you can skip the emailing bits? I'm totally okay with that. I opened my email yesterday after I posted here just to see what's what....and I had so many junk mails from toysrus and babiesrus, there were two emails out of about 500 that I actually took the time to open.

I have no problem with being open - its not like Daredevil 21 is a secret.

Bid early and often.

I think the rule was that it has to be a modern regardless...however if you go with 30 days old or less vs books from the last decade then you end up with an extra pinstripe or something at the end.

No offense Dan, but is that scanner crud all around the Daredevil logo?

(You may want to rescan, since your $2.42 is riding on this.) ;)

ack! scanner crud!

fixed, thanks!

4. After your initial sale(s), you can use the money you earned on any book published after December 31, 1999.

Page one.

(thumbs u

So the winner is the guy who gets a Walking Dead 1 out of his original $8 (or less) investment by next Christmas. This should be fun.

4. After your initial sale(s), you can use the money you earned on any book published after December 31, 1999.

Page one.

(thumbs u

So the winner is the guy who gets a Walking Dead 1 out of his original $8 (or less) investment by next Christmas. This should be fun.

only if you sell it for cash in hand. :baiting::)

No offense Dan, but is that scanner crud all around the Daredevil logo?

(You may want to rescan, since your $2.42 is riding on this.) ;)

ack! scanner crud!

fixed, thanks!

(thumbs u

(FYI, the static bottom image looks clean, but I still see the crud in the zoom image.)

Bid early and often.

What is a daredevil

But Ill be open as well. Ill tell you what I sold, not bought. But maybe only at the end of each month. I dont want someone running out to their local shop and buying up recent issues that i have sold that are still not sold out at the store.

Sorry for my no-show the weekend people, it's been a pretty hectic one. I'll start updating purchases and sales again tonight and keep you all informed via PM of your running totals so far.