• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official 2013 Modern Age Speculation Challenge

322 posts in this topic

If I haven't heard from Gav by tomorrow night, I'll use an older version of the spreadsheet and re-enter the latest buy/sells from everyone. It might take a little while, but we'll get caught up.

Look for PM replies tomorrow night and into Monday.

Sorry for the delay.

We have plenty of time to see the standings, basically all year. I personally am happy that it is not me that has to keep this updated. You might want to cap the participants at some point if it becomes more like work than fun for you. Though the insight you get........

priceless.

:)

All updated earlier today, PMs sent out and all participants notified. Reno is now in possession of a copy of the bang up to date spreadsheet too. Sorry about the delay, I've had a touch of the flu. Normally that would mean I'd be on this all day but I've had to go to work as I want to keep my sick days down, so I've been good for nothing on the nights.

We'll be on top from now on.

Hmm, I doubt star wars profits are being reflected on the spreadsheet yet. Im just guessing but I think its safe to say daredevil 21's and avenging spiderman 15.1 were the easiest quick flips these past 2 weeks.

Also

Its going to be interesting to see what strategies are used. Quality big buys for future value, or quantity for quick flips and small profits.

This is where everybody is at the moment with the information taken from the PMs.

SpeculationChallenge.jpg

THB :o How do I invest? $5 into $100+ in 2 weeks :applause:

Well now I want to rush and update my adventure today. I think I'm about $70.