• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

its out there in a gallery im a little surprised no one hasnt posted the link just...

Well I feel bad your dad is dead and fighting for his life. I've got a super deluxe limited rare spider man comic. It's only 5 issues printed. It's signed by everyone that ever worked on spidey and it's got a gold and platinum cover embossed with the spidey logo and encrusted with all sorts of jewels. It was made for the sultan of and it off getting graded. I can get the other four if anyone is interested. Just $2,000.00 each. The materials made to print this bad mofo are worth more than that. I'll post some pics when I get it back from CGC, it's all over the internet, if someone can find a gallery, you'll be bedazzled by the beguiling.

you guys want to know because you like the book or just because you cannot find the gallery link?

i mean, this book is of zero importance, no heating up on ebay, zero demand, and of nearly no value...

3pgaj.jpg

its out there in a gallery im a little surprised no one hasnt posted the link just...

Well I feel bad your dad is dead and fighting for his life. I've got a super deluxe limited rare spider man comic. It's only 5 issues printed. It's signed by everyone that ever worked on spidey and it's got a gold and platinum cover embossed with the spidey logo and encrusted with all sorts of jewels. It was made for the sultan of and it off getting graded. I can get the other four if anyone is interested. Just $2,000.00 each. The materials made to print this bad mofo are worth more than that. I'll post some pics when I get it back from CGC, it's all over the internet, if someone can find a gallery, you'll be bedazzled by the beguiling.

oh yeah i have one so only 3 on the market

but the superman has no jewels, no bedazzling, no sigs, no deluxe, platinum and its heating up ebay like a lost fart in a snowstorm :applause:

you guys want to know because you like the book or just because you cannot find the gallery link?

i mean, this book is of zero importance, no heating up on ebay, zero demand, and of nearly no value...

We want you to prove yourself or shut up about it. You are the one that keeps going on about it, up to and including the PM you sent me without provocation.

The only heating up going on is you pushing this comic in three different threads trying to make some heat.

:)

-slym

We want you to prove yourself or shut up about it. You are the one that keeps going on about it, up to and including the PM you sent me without provocation.

The only heating up going on is you pushing this comic in three different threads trying to make some heat.

:)

-slym

stop going on about this book. you keep posting about it :):kidaround:

your making it heat up. zzz

I believe you solarcadet.

I believe

I believe

Sometimes you just have to have faith, it's like....knowing your puppy understands when you say go pea outside, you take him out, he looks around, doesn't go, then comes inside and peas on your carpet.

I believe in fairies

I believe in Santa

I believe in "true love'" from the princess bride movie

And I believe in you!

Now if I just gave a mess about superman mythical moderns :foryou:

Wish this thread with you guys giving me leads on what to buy at my LCS for a quick flip could get back on track.

These threads are great for that. :sumo:

Ps. I hear NM98 is hot and NTT 44 is too.

I

Ps. I hear NM98 is hot and NTT 44 is too.

To try to get the thread on track.

NM98 always hot.

NTT 44 is hot, but really ALL over the place in terms of price. I'm wondering if it has to do with keywording(people searching new teen titans or tales of the teen titans, depending what you search you get very different results.)

ASM 300 is doing very well lately, most VF or better copies are breaking 100 regularly.