• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,847 posts in this topic

Does that make this the 2nd App??? :)

There were other books with the insert during the same month if I recall correctly.

Perhaps, but none with the Joker on the cover :grin:

This is one the "older" batman books I own. I bought it some 2 decades back because of Garcia-Lopez's art. He doesn't seem to get enough love from fans. :( I don't really care for He-man.

Btw, I'm from the Philippines and have been lurking since January or so. :shy: In fact, it's the only comic-related forum I read regularly. It's soooo informative.

I felt it's a good time as any to post for the very first time. :hi:

Does that make this the 2nd App??? :)

There were other books with the insert during the same month if I recall correctly.

Perhaps, but none with the Joker on the cover :grin:

This is one the "older" batman books I own. I bought it some 2 decades back because of Garcia-Lopez's art. He doesn't seem to get enough love from fans. :( I don't really care for He-man.

Btw, I'm from the Philippines and have been lurking since January or so. :shy: In fact, it's the only comic-related forum I read regularly. It's soooo informative.

I felt it's a good time as any to post for the very first time. :hi:

WTTB hope you and everyone you know is safe and accounted for.

WTTB hope you and everyone you know is safe and accounted for.

News gets around fast huh?

The country seems to be disaster-prone lately. I'm in Manila and quite far from the disaster-ravaged areas. Don't know anyone from those places but I've a co-worker whose family's house's roof was torn off by the typhoon back in Iloilo.

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Out of curiosity, why X-Men #266 seems difficult to find in low grade? I understand the demand, and that higher grade copies are more desired, but why corresponding low grades aren’t much showing up around (at the appropriate prices)?

I would think because the book is rare in low grade?

Virtually every one of those got bagged and boarded the day it got home from the shop. I don't think I have ever seen less than a 9.0 in person.

Out of curiosity, why X-Men #266 seems difficult to find in low grade? I understand the demand, and that higher grade copies are more desired, but why corresponding low grades aren’t much showing up around (at the appropriate prices)?

I would think because the book is rare in low grade?

Virtually every one of those got bagged and boarded the day it got home from the shop. I don't think I have ever seen less than a 9.0 in person.

it's a PITA selling $3 comics on ebay, that's why. go to a show, rummage through $1-$2 boxes and you will find reader copies of books like these. i passed on a beater GI Joe 21 last year out of my LCS...came back the next day to pick it up after I told myself it was a mistake to pass on it and it was gone.

And don't kid yourself, there are plenty of 7-8.0 copies on ebay being sold as NM copies.

We've discussed this one already but New Teen Titans #44 in VF @ $28 & 29 watchers. (thumbs u

:gossip: I *think* this book may be ready to explode soon.

I sold a 9.6 for $120 shipped and a raw VF for $35 shipped last week.

Based on Superman Batman film rumors or his death rumors?

I think it's a little of both. For Nightwing, it is a perfect storm. Nothing bigger than death rumors in comics, and movie rumors for cinema fans. And I agree 100%, these are going to explode. On top of this comic, any other hot Nightwing comics out there? Besides the new 52 stuff. I know he was in a Harley Quinn comic back in the day, I believe HQ #11.