• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

Preacher #1 in NM @ $91 & an astounding 105 watchers plus 22 bids. http://bit.ly/1egadPa

Apparently AMC has decided to make it into a hit TV Show. Place your bets on how high this will go!

I think most of us consider Preacher #1 to be a modern . . . :whistle:

Only the old fogeys who don't realize that the modern age started with Ultimate Spider-Man #1 :grin:

:baiting:

Dang Popeye was modern age to me . . . :preach:

Preacher #1 in NM @ $91 & an astounding 105 watchers plus 22 bids. http://bit.ly/1egadPa

Apparently AMC has decided to make it into a hit TV Show. Place your bets on how high this will go!

Only the old fogeys who don't realize that the modern age started with Ultimate Spider-Man #1 :grin:

:baiting:

Dang Ten Commandments were modern age to me . . . :preach:

:whistle:

:P

Chromium age

h/t to Paper Airplane

I call it the Dark age, or Reconstruction age at this point.

I'll be watching. Betcha it gets re-listed. :)

You always this miserable? Who cares if it sells, gets relisted or doesn't sell at all? I'm sure you have other things in your life to focus on other than someone else's auction. Life is short, don't be a Debbie Downer!

You always this miserable? Who cares if it sells, gets relisted or doesn't sell at all? I'm sure you have other things in your life to focus on other than someone else's auction. Life is short, don't be a Debbie Downer!

Yo momma's teeth are so yellow, when she smiles, traffic slows down.

:facepalm: oh the irony...

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

lol11F8D08F-7C4E-491F-9726-2C43F2A99B4A.gif

But, seriously, it's not about being miserable, it's about being skeptical of shill bidders. Is that your book? Edited by Paper Airplane

But, seriously, it's not about being miserable, it's about being skeptical of shill bidders. Is that your book?

No it's not my book.

Are you bidding on it?

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

No Irony here, I'm merely saying that he always has something negative to say. If he's not biding on the book, then who cares what the auction does??

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

No Irony here, I'm merely saying that he always has something negative to say. If he's not biding on the book, then who cares what the auction does??

:foryou: Is that better? It's a mere observation on what to me appears to be an obvious shill. Some may agree, some not. That's not negative. It's positive. I'm helping my fellow man.