• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

GPA reports that a New Mutants #87 CGC 9.8 copy has moved from a $110 average in 2010 to a solid $200+ this year. Definitely upwards movement in the past three years. Nostalgila or is there some Cable movie I'm unaware about coming out in 2016? The Lyria Exchange has also noticed a great more NM #98 in the most active and most watched areas. hm(shrug)

Probably nostalgia, but I wouldn't be surprised if he sneaks in the new X-Men movie at the end. Bishop, Blink, time travel...but no Cable...seriously?

My guess. Cable in the end credit scene of X-Men Days of Futures Past movie.

Isn't NM 86 Cable's first appearance? He's not in any sort of shadow in that last panel.

isnt it UXM 201? a baby is still him, isnt it?

GPA reports that a New Mutants #87 CGC 9.8 copy has moved from a $110 average in 2010 to a solid $200+ this year. Definitely upwards movement in the past three years. Nostalgila or is there some Cable movie I'm unaware about coming out in 2016? The Lyria Exchange has also noticed a great more NM #98 in the most active and most watched areas. hm(shrug)

Probably nostalgia, but I wouldn't be surprised if he sneaks in the new X-Men movie at the end. Bishop, Blink, time travel...but no Cable...seriously?

My guess. Cable in the end credit scene of X-Men Days of Futures Past movie.

Isn't NM 86 Cable's first appearance? He's not in any sort of shadow in that last panel.

isnt it UXM 201? a baby is still him, isnt it?

(worship)

lol

Been one of the most overlooked BA/CA book in years. I sell NM raw copies for $50 all day long. I bet I have sold a dozen in the last 2 years they don't last long ever. Very easy sell in any grade almost.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Been one of the most overlooked BA/CA book in years. I sell NM raw copies for $50 all day long. I bet I have sold a dozen in the last 2 years they don't last long ever. Very easy sell in any grade almost.

Love to hear this type of stuff . . . ;)

I disagree, how about decade +. I was getting $35.00 for VF back in 2001.

Oh and many go to Australia.