• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,854 posts in this topic

Sold my cases of Spawn #9 and put everything into Livewire. :wishluck:

(thumbs u

that book is for real, I sold one of my NM copies for $80 this week, not bad for my $2 investment :)

Found this one tonight . . . :grin::banana::headbang:

7fg7.jpg

9m36.jpg

oh yeah! :headbang:

I know I'm probably pushing the limits on Copper, but it would seem to be just a matter of time before this one breaks . . . :cool:

qyme6.jpg

Why?

Surely you jest. Just look at the front cover again. :makepoint:

I know I'm probably pushing the limits on Copper, but it would seem to be just a matter of time before this one breaks . . . :cool:

Why?

OK, if you are saying b/c it's a nice cover I can understand that. But, not because it's her 2nd appearance. I would think people would want the Action Comics before this.

Why?

OK, if you are saying b/c it's a nice cover I can understand that. But, not because it's her 2nd appearance. I would think people would want the Action Comics before this.

following the logic of Harley 2nd appearance and covers going for nice coin, i see his point

following the logic of Harley 2nd appearance and covers going for nice coin, i see his point

Yes, but let's not stir that pot, ha.

Man all you guys have been blowin' that hard earned money on a second appearance. Livewire appears for the first time at the end of this issue and the web is fully stocked so please go buy some.

Oh and I wants my board credit for this one. ;)

index_zps9a31f2b5.jpg

Edited by MrWeen

Man all you guys have been blowin' that hard earned money on a second appearance. Livewire appears for the first time at the end of this issue and the web is fully stocked so please go buy some.

index_zps9a31f2b5.jpg

Isn't it just her picture in an advertisement for 5? That's not an appearance.

index_zps9a31f2b5.jpg

Perhaps you should clarify before someone actually dumps money on this book.

index_zps9a31f2b5.jpg

Is this another pseudo-appearance? An ad, perhaps? Photo of the next issue cover in the letters page?

index_zps9a31f2b5.jpg

Isn't it just her picture in an advertisement for 5? That's not an appearance.

^^

index_zps9a31f2b5.jpg

It's his M.O. Would you expect anything less?

index_zps9a31f2b5.jpg

Damn! And I just bought all 6 issues off of Amazon! :mad:

:jokealert::grin:

index_zps9a31f2b5.jpg

He said "she appears in this book on the last page". I don't understand why you're saying he didn't explain or why the general bad vibes towards Ween.

I like Weens picks because unlike other posters, he usually comes with a unique perspective.

index_zps9a31f2b5.jpg

He said "she appears in this book on the last page". I don't understand why you're saying he didn't explain or why the general bad vibes towards Ween.

I like Weens picks because unlike other posters, he usually comes with a unique perspective.

Uh, yeah, unique. That's it . . . . :eyeroll:

I appreciate Weens insight as well. However saying "she appears in this book on the last page" doesn't really clarify the appearance. As anyone here knows the last page/panel in a book is often used to tease the appearance of the villain in the next month's issue, within the context of the story. In this case, one cannot tell if he referencing an advertisement (usually considered meaningless by the market) or an in-story appearance (which is what the market usually cares about).

Ignoring her DC Animated Universe appearances, Harley Quinn first appears in this book:

5aaf7095-f100-4af3-93d5-22e7bbbc0c48.jpg

...but nobody cares because its not within an actual story. Which is why this book is what people want:

Batman-Harley-Quinn-Cover.jpg