• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

So some other books that either are seeing movement or might see some movement soon. Thoughts on them. A few jump past copper, but need some new blood in here.

Just tired of same book discussions. I am still picking a couple of these up for $1 lately still.

X-factor 15

Teen Titans 21

ASM 361 2nd Print - Book is smoking lately

ASM 365

Longshot 1

ASM V2 30

Saga of Swamp Thing 21

Hulk 228 & 134

Cry for Dawn 1

Can we go more in depth on some of these?

X-Factor 15 - First Horsemen of Apocalypse

Teen Titans 21 - Brother Blood?!?

ASM V2 30 - First Ezekiel or Morlun (I must have missed the news on this)

Hulk 134 - First Golem? 228 - No clue at all

So some other books that either are seeing movement or might see some movement soon. Thoughts on them. A few jump past copper, but need some new blood in here.

Just tired of same book discussions. I am still picking a couple of these up for $1 lately still.

X-factor 15

Teen Titans 21

ASM 365

Longshot 1

ASM V2 30

Saga of Swamp Thing 21

Hulk 228 & 134

Cry for Dawn 1

x-factor 15 has three of the horsemen and is the first appearances of them as horsemen but they all appear in earlier issues. issue 19 is a horsemen cover which is pretty sick. i dont know about print runs for xf but there are a handful of important issues from 5-24 and if the next movie has any connections to the aoa then legion's first is something i would spec heavy on now. its cheap and readily available

X-Factor 4 and most any early appearances of Apocalypse on the cover should do well.

Cloak And Dagger 1

Tales Of The Teen Titans 51, 52

Lobo 1 Mini Series (Laugh all you want, if Lobo was to ever make a TV or Movie appearance, expect people to look for this.)

Ok, That's enough :)

I just grabbed these three issues aside from the Lobo mini series today at a show. It was a buck, and I put it down! But I was already over my limit of what I was buying, and I had already cleaned up like a criminal! And I know the seller well, so I'm sure I can grab lots of semi copper keys from him including the Lobos. Would you grab issues 2-4 on the cheap as well? Same question for cloak and dagger....

Sure, What are you risking, a $1?

Yessir! What do you guys think on the second prints on key coppers, like NM 87? I've grabbed a few of these for a buck a piece, I think having a much lower print run than the first print we could see some movement on them down the road.

X-Factor 4 and most any early appearances of Apocalypse on the cover should do well.

Cloak And Dagger 1

Tales Of The Teen Titans 51, 52

Lobo 1 Mini Series (Laugh all you want, if Lobo was to ever make a TV or Movie appearance, expect people to look for this.)

Ok, That's enough :)

I just grabbed these three issues aside from the Lobo mini series today at a show. It was a buck, and I put it down! But I was already over my limit of what I was buying, and I had already cleaned up like a criminal! And I know the seller well, so I'm sure I can grab lots of semi copper keys from him including the Lobos. Would you grab issues 2-4 on the cheap as well? Same question for cloak and dagger....

Sure, What are you risking, a $1?

Yessir! What do you guys think on the second prints on key coppers, like NM 87? I've grabbed a few of these for a buck a piece, I think having a much lower print run than the first print we could see some movement on them down the road.

I have a bunch of them, they don't sell that well even as slabbed 9.8's only going for around $40, I'd wait until the X-Force movie gets closer.

Well, I'm officially stumped. I thought there was just the CGC and PGX. I've never seen this sort of encapsulation before:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-Comics-Presents-26-9-4-1st-teen-titans-cyborg-starfire-raven-not-cgc-/151308582811?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item233ab1bf9b

http://vaultgrading.com/getitgraded/

X-factor 15

Teen Titans 21

ASM 365

Longshot 1

ASM V2 30

Saga of Swamp Thing 21

Hulk 228 & 134

Cry for Dawn 1

Sorry I had a typo it was Hulk 234.

But you have the rest right so far.

Edited by Fastballspecial

X-factor 15

Teen Titans 21

ASM 365

Longshot 1

ASM V2 30

Saga of Swamp Thing 21

Hulk 228 & 134

Cry for Dawn 1

Sorry I had a typo it was Hulk 234.

But you have the rest right so far.

Hulk 228 is first moonstone

Cut to two weeks from now: 1st Moonstone selling for $50+ on eBay.

Next big DC Character ala (Harley Quinn & Livewire) - Justice League Adventures #13 first "All Star - AKA Olivia Dawson" - yep you heard it here first. Will be making her way to DC52 soon.

Speaking of X-Factor I think 23 is overlooked as the 1st Archangel, and I never see 9.8s for sale (besides a Stan Lee SS currently on ebay)

Death.png

I agree. X-Factor #23 gets overlooked. I've been grabbing them whenever I see them and just picked up another nice copy yesterday for 50 cents. Overstreet states #23 as Archangel's 1st brief appearance and #24 as his first full appearance.

It makes me laugh because in X-factor 23 he's in a few panels, again not enough to rate first appearance but cameo? He's in there more then Wolverine in Hulk 180 and more the Doomsday in Man of Steel 17, but alas not enough? Again the killer for that book is X-factor 24 with a great full cover.

I do agree on the book though, have been buying them when seen,

This may be a stretch but perhaps X-Factor 23 should be considered the 1st Appearance of "Death" (as one of the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse). Don't recall if the name "Archangel" was used in issue 24. I am assuming it was.

Meck

He's on two full pages showing what he can do after his transformation and he's still Warren Worthington III. X-Factor 23 is the first appearance of Warren as Death/Archangel, period.

X-Factor 24 is just the revelation to X-Factor that he is Warren. But he's on seven pages and it has the cover...

I don't know what it is about the ASM 361 2nd print, but you're right...Book is really picking up.

TT 21 was a book I was buying a year and half ago for 50 cents each in 9.6 or better condition....So glad I did.

The silver cover on ASM #361 2nd looks better than the 1st print IMHO.