• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

Along with ASM 300, this is another of the very few books I speculated on. My ship may have finally come in on this one too. lol

Finally? That book peaked in 2006-2008, hitting $1725 for a 9.8 according to GPA.

What? UXM 283 sold for $1725 in 9.8? :o:o

What the hell am I doing sitting on a shortbox of them. doh!

Stupid reading comprehension failed me again. Thought you were meaning the ASM 300.

Great, now I gotta go stop the Fedex guy with my CGC shipment. :facepalm:

Along with ASM 300, this is another of the very few books I speculated on. My ship may have finally come in on this one too. lol

Finally? That book peaked in 2006-2008, hitting $1725 for a 9.8 according to GPA.

Stupid reading comprehension failed me again. Thought you were meaning the ASM 300.

:roflmao:

:acclaim:

There's a lot of listings there. 17 pages or something in the last 30 months. Average value might be low but I'm sure it adds up. I would have guessed 5k not 10, but whatever. He sells a fair bit. a LOT of work though

There's a lot of listings there. 17 pages or something in the last 30 months. Average value might be low but I'm sure it adds up. I would have guessed 5k not 10, but whatever. He sells a fair bit. a LOT of work though

if he's making anywhere between $5-10K monthly, that's a normal full time job for most people. Of course you gotta take out taxes and purchase cost and ebay fees, but that's a sound living for many people in the US. If you can do that and you like/love it, more power to you!

let's get back on track (sorry Chip)

Swamp Thing 67 (contains HellBlazer Preview)

I sold a copy last weekend for $18.50 and it seems this book has picked up since mid May (most copies selling around $15-$25). This used to be a $1-2 book

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=swamp+thing+67&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I sold a copy last weekend for $18.50 and it seems this book has picked up since mid May (most copies selling around $15-$25). This used to be a $1-2 book

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=swamp+thing+67&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Yep, that's a good call - see this one staying where it is until the show starts (or until someone slabs a 9.8 copy)

Yep, that's a good call - see this one staying where it is until the show starts (or until someone slabs a 9.8 copy)

For a preview book? Wow!

if he's making anywhere between $5-10K monthly, that's a normal full time job for most people. Of course you gotta take out taxes and purchase cost and ebay fees, but that's a sound living for many people in the US. If you can do that and you like/love it, more power to you!

Agreed, a hobby that pays is not a job if you can pay for your hobby with profits. Hard to do selling $5 at a time, but volume can alleviate that.

For a preview book? Wow!

DC Comics Presents 26 :baiting:

For a preview book? Wow!

You know damn well that DCP 26 (and the others DC did at that time) is not a normal "preview" book.

For a preview book? Wow!

You teaser! You know the two are not the same.

lol

One is a straight preview of an upcoming book (Swamp Thing #67 with content for the upcoming Hellblazer #1). The other is a introduction story ("Where Nightmares Begin!") which then continues on into New Teen Titans #1. The content in DC Comics Presents #26 doesn't show up again until it was reprinted in Tales of the Teen Titans #59.

For a preview book? Wow!

lol

One is a straight preview of an upcoming book (Swamp Thing #67 with content for the upcoming Hellblazer #1). The other is a introduction story ("Where Nightmares Begin!") which then continues on into New Teen Titans #1. The content in DC Comics Presents #26 doesn't show up again until it was reprinted in Tales of the Teen Titans #59.

Quite true, but then explain the Preacher Preview to me . . . (shrug)

For a preview book? Wow!

lol

Quite true, but then explain the Preacher Preview to me . . . (shrug)

Capes #1

For a preview book? Wow!

lol

I do not see the appeal of Swamp Thing 67. If it printed the pages that have Papa Midnite then it would supplant issue 1 of Hellblazer as his first appearance. It does not. To pay a premium for a preview with no significant attributes seems odd.

For a preview book? Wow!

lol

I do not see the appeal of Swamp Thing 67. If it printed the pages that have Papa Midnite then it would supplant issue 1 of Hellblazer as his first appearance. It does not. To pay a premium for a preview with no significant attributes seems odd.

Perhaps, but here's "odd" for you. :grin: