• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

Warren Worthington looks so much cooler as Archangel then Angel. Walter Simonson did a great job in rebooting the character. I am surprised Marvel didn`t give Archangel his own series like Deadpool or Cable.

hm

apocalypse3-fb8ee.jpg

With a name like that they should have called Archangel, "The Wasp".

I always thought DarkAngel would have been a better name then Archangel.

Batman 363 first Nocturna is seeing some movement, with her becoming a major player in 52 at years end.
where's the movement ? She was already in the new 52 .... Man your always pumping some obscure stuff. Post the news that she's a major player... How many do you have ? The solicitation looks like she's going to die I would like to see the major player news. Edited by paul747

Don't even have a copy of it myself, just providing information of what I have read.
Where did you read this news ?

I second this. What is the source of this news?

By the way The Lego Movie is a huge hit with kids and adults alike. First appearance of Legos is going through the roof right now...

Don't even have a copy of it myself, just providing information of what I have read.

+1

And where's the movement?

By the way The Lego Movie is a huge hit with kids and adults alike. First appearance of Legos is going through the roof right now...

Still the top movie for 2014 domestically. I would never have thought it was possible.

Still the top movie for 2014 domestically. I would never have thought it was possible.

It's actually a really good film.

It's nice to bump your own stuff, but one sale does not depict a comic gaining steam.

Of course it does. It doesn't matter that I'm the seller. They are real sales. Bought and paid for by satisfied clients. In many ways, they are more trustworthy than blanket eBay "sold" searches and auction results.

It's nice to bump your own stuff, but one sale does not depict a comic gaining steam.

Title of the thread is selling well. Looks like they did (shrug)

"Heating Up/Selling Well" meaning trends, not outliers.

Title of the thread is selling well. Looks like they did (shrug)

"Heating Up/Selling Well" meaning trends, not outliers.

Maybe this is them "heating up" and hes at the beginning of the trend?

Edited by sd2416

I sold a 9.0/9.2 raw ASM 299 here in the forum for $24 after I knocked it down from $27. Is that much different than a 9.6 sale for $60 on ebay (assuming both of us aren't off on our grading?). I came up with the $27 price from somewhere, probably because I saw it seemed like a $30-$35 book on ebay in the right auction in 9.0/9.2.