• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

I would think that if the real unemployment rate is 10%, that there wouldn't be any jobs available. Since there are jobs available, I'm not buying the 10% argument. Americans are just lazy and more content to live on the dole than put in the sacrifice.

:gossip: The panhandlers outside of the 7-11 make more money than the people who work there

Edited by Lonzilla

Speaking of Coppers heating and selling well on eBay . . .

Predator 1

Wow...I never thought it would reach the dizzying prices of 20-30 $ it had in the 1990s...glad I kept my hoards of those that I pulled from 1$ bins 6-8 years ago.

Divad..What's going on there?

Awakeintheashes I think noted that there was suspicious activity on NM87 a few months ago

Yeah, there was quite a bit of suspicious activity going on a couple months back. I was trying to move a few books that kept getting bought but never paid for. It was happening to other sellers, too.

I alerted GPA to this and they scrubbed my fake sales as well as the fake MCS sales. I'm not sure if the purchases from in the last month are legit. I stopped paying attention. I'm sorry.

I've bought couple over the last few months. I guess I missed your auctions b/c I always paid right away.

A few...

wow that is really heating up.

even more shocking was the decent sale there for aliens v predator 1

I was stunned!

Slym...I'm not sure about vs Magnus...

Maybe Fred Hembeck Destroys the Marvel Universe is next!Some of the things I've seen this year.....adness so foul they took away the M!!

I think Divad's huge sale is a huge outlier -- and his link misleading.

If you sort the sales by "Recent First" and go to "Completed" instead of "Sold", you will see a different story for this book:

Like This

You have a 9.4/9.6 not selling for $41.

#1 and #2 not selling for $20.

#1-4 not selling for $6.50.

#1 and #2 selling for $1.

#1 and #3 not selling for $20.

And on and on and on.

Be careful of what people want you to see.

I have no idea how Divad hooked that sucker for $92, grading skills aside.