• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

Batman adventures is going crazy. EBay have a cgc

9.6 auction for over $900 with 7 hrs to go.

I don't even know what to say about this book anymore.

This info will probably spawn a four page argument though, haha.

I sense a diatribe of "shill bidding" in our future . :blahblah:

Jim

Interesting. I have one coming back from grading this week.

Jim

And why not, there are 0 feedback bidders pushing up the price. Jaydog has a point and I'm getting the feeling those invested in this book don't want to hear it.

Jim

And why not, there are 0 feedback bidders pushing up the price. Jaydog has a point and I'm getting the feeling those invested in this book don't want to hear it.

+1 it is being shilled the price increase in last couple of weeks is insane.

Are 0 feedback bidders not allowed to bid? I have 0 feedback bidders bid and win my auctions all the time.

If there was some illuminati trying to control the market would they not be using at least one or five of their shill accounts that have feedback, just to cover their tracks? I mean if there is some illuminati doing so, can they not be at least smart illuminati :wishluck:

There are also real bidders with real feedback bidding this up too. People are giving way to much credit that the comic market can be so easily manipulated.

Jim

Edited by cgcworld

Maybe another surprising riser, ASM #238.

$597.00/90 day avg, over the previous 12 month avg of $517.00.

That's nice, steady growth.

Both the NM #87 and the ASM #238 are a couple of my personal favorites, so I look them up quite frequently.

Wow, here's another one of my personal favorites doing well now that the movie has been confirmed.

UXM #266

$405 last sale, over a $318 90 day avg, and a $261 12 month avg.

Has to be the cod piece/chin strap duo.

Edited by vikingreed

Are 0 feedback bidders not allowed to bid? I have 0 feedback bidders bid and win my auctions all the time.

If there was some illuminati trying to control the market would they not be using at least one or five of their shill accounts that have feedback, just to cover their tracks? I mean if there is some illuminati doing so, can they not be at least smart illuminati :wishluck:

There are also real bidders with real feedback bidding this up too. People are giving way to much credit that the comic market can be so easily manipulated.

Jim

Well whatever the reason why the hell would the bid go to 900.00 when thier is a 9.6 listed right below it for a 799.00 BIN :screwy: It just seems real off. There has been a lot of action on this book like that ! Edited by paul747

Also a 9.6 Just sold in the last 5 days on Clink in the 500.00 RANGE ! lets just keep an eye on this book, If that 0 feedback wins My bet is we see that book back up soon.

This seller looks clean . Alot of shilling can be done by people that have interest in pumping up the book . They will open multiple accounts and bid up a book like this and never pay ! It happens often ! Or if it is legit that's one DUMB BUYER. Leaving cash on the table. Illuminati (shrug)

Edited by paul747