• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,818 posts in this topic

After reading FF #642 I can confidently say that nobody is going to care about this particular issue or the return of Sleepwalker.

eBay disagrees with you and that is all that matters.

Of course.

Next issue is when the shoe drops.

Then the sheep scramble for part one.

Get it?

(Week one movement so far ain't awful, it's trending up)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40%7CR40&_nkw=fantastic+four+642&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Edited by LarrysComics

I'm sitting on a stack of Toxic Avenger, maybe just maybe he will take that mop bucket and work at Stark Tower as the maintenance guy (Fingers crossed)

http://www.movieweb.com/the-toxic-avenger-remake-moves-forward-without-arnold-schwarzenegger-exclusive

Awesome.

WHOOOHOOO let the madness begin, Toxic Avenger or "Sloth" as I like to call him is back Baby!

After reading FF #642 I can confidently say that nobody is going to care about this particular issue or the return of Sleepwalker. And now I'm going to open up this super hot, black bagged issue of FF where they say the Human Torch died...

Maybe now you will?

detail.jpg

After reading FF #642 I can confidently say that nobody is going to care about this particular issue or the return of Sleepwalker. And now I'm going to open up this super hot, black bagged issue of FF where they say the Human Torch died...

Sounds like the next Catwoman 23. Count me in.

Maybe now you will?

Nope still don't care. He was on the cover of Avenging Spider-Man 18 months ago. Why would this be "better".

Maybe now you will?

Nope still don't care. He was on the cover of Avenging Spider-Man 18 months ago. Why would this be "better".

Does he have slippers like Spider-Gwen? If yes, this book will be hot!