• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

I'll gladly makes a few bucks from a horrible book like Sleepwalker that's been sitting in my junk boxes for 20+ years. It's almost like how Foolkiller shot up for a bit overnight, except that the Foolkiller series was actually good

What's next, Terror Inc?

Probably.

Every time a ridiculous book became hot, I used to say "What next, Sleepwalker?"

And now, here we are.

Me too.

So funny. And insane.

I'll gladly makes a few bucks from a horrible book like Sleepwalker that's been sitting in my junk boxes for 20+ years. It's almost like how Foolkiller shot up for a bit overnight, except that the Foolkiller series was actually good

What's next, Terror Inc?

Probably.

Every time a ridiculous book became hot, I used to say "What next, Sleepwalker?"

And now, here we are.

Me too.

So funny. And insane.

I'm waiting until it's fetching $100 an issue! :applause:

about a year ago I brought about 20-25 boxes of 90s drek. Of the many comics I gave away, threw out, were hundreds of sleepwalker #1. I'm sure if you go to a salvation army/goodwill in my area you can probably still find many of those books.

:(

about a year ago I brought about 20-25 boxes of 90s drek. Of the many comics I gave away, threw out, were hundreds of sleepwalker #1. I'm sure if you go to a salvation army/goodwill in my area you can probably still find many of those books.

:(

lol

So what's actually going on with Sleepwalker (in the comics)?

He's reintroduced in FF

The current Marvel 616 is ending.

He's involved.

How long does one have to be out of the picture before it's considering a "reintroduction." As I recall he was in a few issues of Ms Marvel a few years back. (Although maybe it's longer than it feels to me, since she's been Captain Marvel for a while now.)

1 year and 6 months then, boom! whoa where has this guy been! This appearance will surely jump in price!

What's next, Terror Inc?

:gossip: NFL Superpro takes on Paste-Pot Pete, and the fate of THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE rests in his hands!

-slym

What's next, Terror Inc?

:gossip: NFL Superpro takes on Paste-Pot Pete, and the fate of THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE rests in his hands!

-slym

:signfunny:

1) I do not think the 616 Universe is ending. I would bet the established history remains in place once this Battleworld series is over.

2) Just to fill out the story of Foolkiller speculation, he also got a lot of interest a few months back when the series was discussed on Comic Book Men. That event also led to a lot of eBay activity on his books.

So what's actually going on with Sleepwalker (in the comics)?

He's reintroduced in FF

The current Marvel 616 is ending.

He's involved.

How long does one have to be out of the picture before it's considering a "reintroduction." As I recall he was in a few issues of Ms Marvel a few years back. (Although maybe it's longer than it feels to me, since she's been Captain Marvel for a while now.)

1 year and 6 months then, boom! whoa where has this guy been! This appearance will surely jump in price!

I didn't buy 700 copies of FF because of Sleepwalker...

Maybe it was a bad buy, I've made plenty of those...

( with a few dead balls on great ones too )

After reading FF #642 I can confidently say that nobody is going to care about this particular issue or the return of Sleepwalker. And now I'm going to open up this super hot, black bagged issue of FF where they say the Human Torch died...

It's the start of a storyline Marvel fans will want.

Guaranteed.

That's all...