• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,870 posts in this topic

Is that a shot at Groo? If you didn't enjoy the marvel groo series then you are :screwy:

Oh yeah. Groo is a mile better than most of the junk discussed in this thread.

Your mistake is thinking that these guys actually read comics. If it isn't worth money, it's just "drek" to a lot of the people posting in threads like this. Reading and enjoying the contents of comic books is nerd stuff.

You couldn't be more wrong. I read comics daily. Probably more than you. I grew up with Aragones in Mad magazine - I just don't particularly care for his work. And Oakman probably reads fives time the comics you do. :sumo:lol

I'll take " things I can never prove" for $100 Alex.

Wow, that design for Lotus might be the worst thing I have ever seen.

Don't get out much?

Nope. I'm too busy reading Groo to go out.

We have something in common. I don't get out much and it's also one of the worst designs I've seen as far as comics go.

The crowd actually created her, They wanted her to be female and Todd just drew what they crowd suggested they do. It was the crowd's decision to make her female.

The crowd actually created her, They wanted her to be female and Todd just drew what they crowd suggested they do. It was the crowd's decision to make her female.

So it only took Marvel 20 years to catch up to what people really wanted, women characters forefront.

It's been hot for over a year. Wouldn't mind seeing a GPA breakdown of highs/lows over the past two.

In Nov. one sold for $250

Sooo, this is a Bronze book which in essence has cooled off..

Now we're back on topic!

So, what's heating up? :popcorn:

Not the weather, that's for sure :P

+1

Yesterday it totally cooled down to 61 here. I even had to put on my robe at 10pm. brrrrr.

It's been hot for over a year. Wouldn't mind seeing a GPA breakdown of highs/lows over the past two.

In Nov. one sold for $250

That's why I was confused. This book has been trending for a while now.