• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

So, what's heating up? :popcorn:

Not the weather, that's for sure :P

+1

Yesterday it totally cooled down to 61 here. I even had to put on my robe at 10pm. brrrrr.

I am FUing you so hard right now

:sick:

I think the number of watchers is the tell here, not the pre-closing price.

In other words, the score of the 2016 superbowl is 0 - 0 right now.

I don't think the number of watchers should hold much weight. I had a disappointing auction end lower than what I thought with over 40 watchers. And especially when these actions are being publicized, how many people are are new watchers that wouldn't be there otherwise?

I think the number of watchers is the tell here, not the pre-closing price.

In other words, the score of the 2016 superbowl is 0 - 0 right now.

I don't think the number of watchers should hold much weight. I had a disappointing auction end lower than what I thought with over 40 watchers. And especially when these actions are being publicized, how many people are are new watchers that wouldn't be there otherwise?

Gotta Link?

Spectacular Spider-Man #64 9.8 @ $203 & 54 watchers. Does anyone think this will clear $1k?

No, but I would like it to.

That book has been trending up for quite some time, but I don't think it has broken $300 for a 9.8 yet.

Edit - I take that back.

There are some sales over $300, the last of which was in 2014.

In 2007, one went for over $500.

Edited by vikingreed

Spectacular Spider-Man #64 9.8 @ $203 & 54 watchers. Does anyone think this will clear $1k?

Why would it? Recent sales are nowhere close to 1K. Did they just announce a Cloak & Dagger movie?

Cloak & Dagger has been in Marvel's back burner for over a decade now i believe, Also Power Pack

Why would it? Recent sales are nowhere close to 1K. Did they just announce a Cloak & Dagger movie?

Cloak & Dagger has been in Marvel's back burner for over a decade now i believe, Also Power Pack

High Grade Cloak and Dagger is in demand . . . . :whistle:

High Grade Cloak and Dagger is in demand . . . . :whistle:

I never thought I'd say it, but that is actually a pretty nice Milgrom cover