• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

I think Divad is engaging in what shrinks call transference.
Does that affect eyesight?

(shrug):roflmao:

To be fair, I purchased a raw Hulk #449 from Divad on Ebay from one of his "grime" accounts ( I didn't know those were his at the time). He graded the book a 9.6. I subbed 5 copies of that book to CGC and I received 4 9.8's and 1 9.6 So his copy at the very least graded out what he said and could possibly have been one of the 9.8's.

I poke fun but I actually enjoy his posts.

+1, plus it's another pov, which is always good IMHO. He's an adult that had demonstrated amply able to take care of himself.

But WADR, I'm still sore over a fantasy football fiasco.

Probably legit, just stupid buyers.

Here is a copy I have been trying to sell going on 2 months for $1 and another copy been trying to sell for 3 months for the same. I wouldn't say NM #100 is growing any legs, I probably have half a short box that tells me otherwise.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321309861063&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Today :o

And raw copies . . .

Man, you guys stay on top of the market. All I can say.

I had no idea X-Force #100 was warm.

That's why I love these threads even though I never sell anything.

Any heat on NM #100 is doomed to disappear, there are just too many of them for demand to keep any sort of momentum

Any heat on NM #100 is doomed to disappear, there are just too many of them for demand to keep any sort of momentum

Seems to me I've heard that before

So, why the heat now? New rumors?

Sure, but #100 doesn't really have any first appearances to prop it up. I don't think first X-Force team is in the same league as #98 (which is also due for further corrections sooner or later).

Sure, but #100 doesn't really have any first appearances to prop it up. I don't think first X-Force team is in the same league as #98 (which is also due for further corrections sooner or later).

Of course it's not in the same league as Deadpool, but you contradicted yourself. NM #100 is the 1st appearance of X-Force, who has been rumored for a movie.

Nobody is saying it's a $400 book, but it's selling for more than $1 which is what it was 2 years ago.

Edited by ygogolak

New Mutants 100 signed by Liefeld is fetching $250ish in 9.8? Looks like I'll be driving up to Dayton in late March. I would have never guessed.

He was at Cleveland last weekend. Not even line for him. Seemed cool though, wanted a pic for himself of a guy dressed as Deadpool.

Of course it's not in the same league as Deadpool, but you contradicted yourself. NM #100 is the 1st appearance of X-Force, who has been rumored for a movie.

Nobody is saying it's a $400 book, but it's selling for more than $1 which is what it was 2 years ago.

You're right, to an extent. #100 is the first appearance of the team, but that sort of thing never has the significance that first appearances of characters will have. So it does have some significance, but in a much more minor way.

You're right, to an extent. #100 is the first appearance of the team, but that sort of thing never has the significance that first appearances of characters will have. So it does have some significance, but in a much more minor way.

You're tossing a broad blanked over a very specific situation. X-Force is not the Avengers where people know the team members individually. I highly doubt any of the X-Force will have a solo movie and therefore not the recognition as individual characters. At any rate, I would gladly take an Avengers #1, which has "much more minor" significance.

Edited by ygogolak

You're tossing a broad blanked over a very specific situation. X-Force is not the Avengers where people know the team members individually. I highly doubt any of the X-Force will have a solo movie and therefore not the recognition as individual characters. At any rate, I would gladly take an Avengers #1, which has "much more minor" significance.

I think that Guardians of the Galaxy #1 from 2008 and Annihilation Conquest #6 showed that many (not me) actually do care for certain 1st appearances of a team. I've always been fond of New Mutants #100 for the cover. That said, I'd be a little surprised if the price on the book goes bonkers.