• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

Might be stopping in for some infinity war and batman 436 :bigsmile:

will you be in thurs Jim ?? Might pop in .. Like to grab some more Copper Spideys ....

You should buy them all up and then sell them to these USA guys at $1 USD each :baiting:.  

4 hours ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

Might be stopping in for some infinity war and batman 436 :bigsmile:

will you be in thurs Jim ?? Might pop in .. Like to grab some more Copper Spideys ....

Remember who hooked you up....:shy:

On 7/7/2017 at 1:34 AM, Guardian Comics said:

Available any day of the week for a $1.00,  70 cents for my southern brothers.  I sold an X-Men #12 CGC 8.0, a good run of Strange Tales as well as ASM's out of the shop today, but nobody bought a single copy of the Spidey #1 for a dollar.

Jim

IMG_1746.JPG

I'll buy (all) that for a dollar!

On 7/7/2017 at 6:08 AM, ygogolak said:

I would suggest limiting how many copies you have out at any one time and raise the price.

i see comments all the time, even on these boards, that when people see 10 copies at one time they think it should effect price and it will drop the market value. It seems most people don't understand how minimal 10, 20, 100 copies is when 100k or 1 million in this case are printed.

The problem is that the actual print run is irrelevant at the point of sale. The number of copies available in that instance, or more specifically the perceived number of available copies, is what matters. In terms of being beneficial to the seller, the only time the consumer should know the total quantity available is when you have a product that if flying off the shelves. At that point the consumer's fear of missing out often overrides their ability to think rationally and the frequency of the previous sales will reinforce the idea that they are making a good purchase.

2 hours ago, darkstar said:

The problem is that the actual print run is irrelevant at the point of sale. The number of copies available in that instance, or more specifically the perceived number of available copies, is what matters. In terms of being beneficial to the seller, the only time the consumer should know the total quantity available is when you have a product that if flying off the shelves. At that point the consumer's fear of missing out often overrides their ability to think rationally and the frequency of the previous sales will reinforce the idea that they are making a good purchase.

Print run is irrelevant in this instance. The only thing that matters at the moment I walk into a store is availability. If there are 40 copies of a book, there will be no sense of urgency to purchase it. If there's two at a time, you may sell them both to the same guy. You will have to restock more often, but that should be a small problem.

On 7/19/2017 at 8:06 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Print run is irrelevant in this instance. The only thing that matters at the moment I walk into a store is availability. If there are 40 copies of a book, there will be no sense of urgency to purchase it. If there's two at a time, you may sell them both to the same guy. You will have to restock more often, but that should be a small problem.

You literally just quoted what I wrote and then made the same statements.