• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

Well at first I thought there was some manipulation going on and I think there still is, but there
is no denying Web of Spider-man 18 is picking up heat.

Is it? Recent sales look like a fairly normal range of prices to me. (shrug)

3 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

4 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Well at first I thought there was some manipulation going on and I think there still is, but there
is no denying Web of Spider-man 18 is picking up heat.

Is it? Recent sales look like a fairly normal range of prices to me. (shrug)

Several raw sales between $40 and $75  in the last 2 weeks was not normal last time I checked. I will admit 
I haven't been watching the book for awhile so maybe it is. 

16 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Several raw sales between $40 and $75  in the last 2 weeks was not normal last time I checked. I will admit 

Definitely not normal. It looks like all you have to do is put a high grade notation in the title and you're gold. There are plenty of BIN's cheaper and mine have been in my show boxes for two years or so at $10 with a notation that says "First Appearance of Venom. Sorta."

2 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

If this was Coppers that sell on eBay, I'd put up some examples. But the thread title and tenor will result in people saying that sold for more before so it's not heating up even though it's selling. So I don't bother.

Go rogue!

Edited by divad

R

4 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

20 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Definitely not normal. It looks like all you have to do is put a high grade notation in the title and you're gold. There are plenty of BIN's cheaper and mine have been in my show boxes for two years or so at $10 with a notation that says "First Appearance of Venom. Sorta."

Yeah at first I wanted to say it was the seller, but I started to see more from Mycomicshop and then some individual sellers so it was too many for me just to say market manipulation. It was featured on a few spec sites a few weeks back which may be the cause for the spike.

22 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

If this was Coppers that sell on eBay, I'd put up some examples. But the thread title and tenor will result in people saying that sold for more before so it's not heating up even though it's selling. So I don't bother.

Legends #5 :whistle:

7 hours ago, divad said:

Your buyers are insane.  Even if the book comes back 9.8 they would lose money on the deal in most cases.  I’d love to see how many you sell each month but with 10 accounts it would be too much trouble to figure it out.