• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #700

316 posts in this topic

Speaking of ASM 700, anyone know the ratios on the variant covers that were selling for cover price? I'm not talking about the Ditko or Quesada variants. I'm talking about the two Martin covers, the Ramos wraparound and the Coipel covers. I can't find any reliable info out there, but I'm seeing eBay listings describing these variants at 1:50. Can anyone verify this? Anyone know the ratio on the Midtown comics variant?

No it looks like it shipped. I'm not sure why I didn't get an email and it has no shipping status. I hope it comes today! I'm a sucker for Campbell covers. If only my wife had let me hang up that MJ Cover he did awhile back!

Check your junk mail folder. All my midtown order emails went there.

Re the standard issue: 'Amazing Spider-Man' #700 sells >250,000, haha. I love it. This is going to be almost as rare as Spawn #1! Imagine the resale in 5 years. It may have crept back up to cover price.

I think it amazing how quickly they came out with those numbers.

And I think it will be all about the variants on this one. They put out lots! My store didn't even get a lot of them with their order. They only had the Christmas cover and one other.

One thing that struck me was it looked like no on had even touched their racks. A lot of it could have to do with the bad weather and it being the day after Christmas though...

The regular variants the OP is asking about were not on a ratio. They were order what you want. There will be no published ratio on these. Only the big 1:100 and 1:200, etc were actually exclusive based on qty ordered of regular cover.