• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Wizard World St. Louis March 22-24, 2013

119 posts in this topic

Soulard, Benton Park, and Cherokee Street are great sights as well.

Also there is a gigantic record store in South City, 15 minutes drive from the con. It used to be a library just to get you a sense of scale.

I think you're talking about the Record Exchange (5320 Hampton Ave.), yeah, that's a really cool store!

Yep. I've been there half a dozen times. The first time I was there I didn't even buy anything. I was just overwhelmed by how much they had.

I had talked to the owner, he said it was the largest independent record store in the country.

There is also that comic shop on Hampton, which seems to never be open.

Can someone please post or link to a list of exhibitors/dealers?

It's just Dale Roberts and Mr. Bedrock.

:hi:

I already told him before he even posted that. He's just being dumb, like normal.

Can someone please post or link to a list of exhibitors/dealers?

It's just Dale Roberts and Mr. Bedrock.

:hi:

I already told him before he even posted that. He's just being dumb, like normal.

:acclaim:

Yep, CGC will have a booth there.

Do you happen to know which CGC rep will be there and how to contact them?

Email Mike Balent (mbalent@cgccomics.com) and he should be able to tell you which CGC people are going ...

Getting a book signed at a show, however, is no more difficult than going to the CGC booth, saying "I need someone to witness this book getting signed" and then leading them back to where the creator is.

Less than 25 days to go :banana:

Yes we will be there

MCMiles will be there also. Arriving Friday morning and departing Sunday night, however, I'll only be available for autographs for a short window on Saturday afternoon.

Less than 25 days to go :banana:

Yes we will be there

MCMiles will be there also. Arriving Friday morning and departing Sunday night, however, I'll only be available for autographs for a short window on Saturday afternoon.

Autographs available for MCMiles only at the hotflips booth. I get a cut.

Jeff