• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Wizard World St. Louis March 22-24, 2013

119 posts in this topic

Less than 25 days to go :banana:

Yes we will be there

MCMiles will be there also. Arriving Friday morning and departing Sunday night, however, I'll only be available for autographs for a short window on Saturday afternoon.

Autographs available for MCMiles only at the hotflips booth. I get a cut.

Jeff

He is a Transplant SS exclusive. VIP tickets are on sale now. Just PM me for prices.

Yes we will be there

MCMiles will be there also. Arriving Friday morning and departing Sunday night, however, I'll only be available for autographs for a short window on Saturday afternoon.

Jeff

He is a Transplant SS exclusive. VIP tickets are on sale now. Just PM me for prices.

PM sent

Yes we will be there

Jeff

PM sent

PM deleted, unread. You're still subject to that restraining order.

Email Mike Balent (mbalent@cgccomics.com) and he should be able to tell you which CGC people are going ...

Getting a book signed at a show, however, is no more difficult than going to the CGC booth, saying "I need someone to witness this book getting signed" and then leading them back to where the creator is.

Thanks a bunch.

If anyone going would be willing to get me an autographed picture of Dean Cain and John Shea I would be more than willing to pay for your time or trade you a comic for your efforts - I have Morning Glories, Adventure Time, Cursed Pirate Girl etc.

I could send you a check with the photo or send funds via Paypal personal to cover the sig fees plus return shipping. I would also send a self addressed paid envelope to send the photo back in. :)

PM me if you would be interested thanks. :wishluck:

I have been really on the fence about going, even with new additions there doesn't seem to be a lot of artists/creators attending. With both Caldwell and Adams attending I do think I will eventually buy my tickets.

So far what I am looking forward to the most will be placing an order with hotflips that I can pick up at the convention to save on shipping!

I will be in booths 515/517.

I will be directly behind you in booths 614/616.

The island of misfit Golden Age.

please bring your breathmints and your hats

I am. I figured you'd need them.

please bring your breathmints and your hats

I am. I figured you'd need them.

Dale still has his snazzy hat from New Orleans. :gossip:

I'm a nobody. :sorry:

Called to find out when I could pick my booth location since the big boys have already been assigned property.

Soon was the reply. I hope when I grow up I can be like Mr. Roberts and Mr. Evans. (worship)