• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collecting Goal Met-Neal Adams Cover!

14 posts in this topic

When I first started this hobby, my underlying goal was to collect a definitive cover from each decade of GREEN LANTERN, from the 1960's to the present. (I also wanted to acquire a 1940's GL cover, but let's get serious here ;) )

I was fully cognizant of the face that picking up an early Gil Kane cover, or a cover from the classic Neal Adams Bronze Age run, namely 76-89, would be nigh impossible. Imagine how thrilled I was, then, when I was eventually able to make the Neal Adams dream come true.

Cover to Green Lantern #88

I was and continue to be eternally grateful for the opportunity to acquire this piece. Now if anyone has an inside line on that elusive 1940's GREEN LANTERN cover, please feel free to drop me a message!

When I first started this hobby, my underlying goal was to collect a definitive cover from each decade of GREEN LANTERN, from the 1960's to the present. (I also wanted to acquire a 1940's GL cover, but let's get serious here ;) )

I was fully cognizant of the face that picking up an early Gil Kane cover, or a cover from the classic Neal Adams Bronze Age run, namely 76-89, would be nigh impossible. Imagine how thrilled I was, then, when I was eventually able to make the Neal Adams dream come true.

Cover to Green Lantern #88

I was and continue to be eternally grateful for the opportunity to acquire this piece. Now if anyone has an inside line on that elusive 1940's GREEN LANTERN cover, please feel free to drop me a message!

A true beauty! (worship)