• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Iron Fist 14

17 posts in this topic

Is there some soiling/staining going on around the Iron Fist logo? The blue around it looks darker than the rest of the blue on the cover. I ask b/c the colour on mine around the logo is completely uniform...

I can't tell if there is some creasing in the upper right on the front? Blunted corners. I *think* I can see a few spine ticks? Obviously some issues with the top at the back of the cover...

Hard for me to make a call until I know what the reason is for what I am seeing around the logo...

Is there some soiling/staining going on around the Iron Fist logo? The blue around it looks darker than the rest of the blue on the cover. I ask b/c the colour on mine around the logo is completely uniform...

I can't tell if there is some creasing in the upper right on the front? Blunted corners. I *think* I can see a few spine ticks? Obviously some issues with the top at the back of the cover...

Hard for me to make a call until I know what the reason is for what I am seeing around the logo...

There is the blunted corner in the upper right, but no creasing. There are probably two very small spine ticks but color isn't broken on them.

As for the blue, it definitely is darker around the logo then it is by Iron Fist himself. Not really sure what the cause is as I don't not see stains or anything. (shrug)

There is the blunted corner in the upper right, but no creasing. There are probably two very small spine ticks but color isn't broken on them.

As for the blue, it definitely is darker around the logo then it is by Iron Fist himself. Not really sure what the cause is as I don't not see stains or anything. (shrug)

:gossip: They are all like that . . . with some variation between the contrast. :grin:

:gossip: They are all like that . . . with some variation between the contrast. :grin:

Good to know! I just verified that you are actually correct (thumbs u , it just does not look as pronounced on mine now that I have it in hand...So, having resolved that issue, I'd say 7.5!

Most of the issues with the back cover can be fixed. But as is I would say 7.0/7.5

Thanks Joey. I have a few books I'm thinking sending in that might need a little love. I'll round them up and shot you a PM later to get your thoughts.

Most of the issues with the back cover can be fixed. But as is I would say 7.0/7.5

Thanks Joey. I have a few books I'm thinking sending in that might need a little love. I'll round them up and shot you a PM later to get your thoughts.

(thumbs u