• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH - NEED QUICK

179 posts in this topic

I have no limit :)

According to the ever-so pleasant person from eBay customer support, if you don't, you will.

Not going to hold my breath on that one. You may want to call customer support again and find out why you have a limit, maybe ask to speak to a sup.

I have no limit :)

According to the ever-so pleasant person from eBay customer support, if you don't, you will.

Not going to hold my breath on that one. You may want to call customer support again and find out why you have a limit, maybe ask to speak to a sup.

Superman works for eBay customer support? :o

Although I have sold on eBay since 2008, my limit is 100 items per month or $5,000 per month.

xoxo

greggy

Check your star rating, you may need to raise it? Also, are you a power seller or no?

How can I be a power seller if I haven't sold since 2008?

Although I have sold on eBay since 2008, my limit is 100 items per month or $5,000 per month.

xoxo

greggy

Check your star rating, you may need to raise it? Also, are you a power seller or no?

"Although I have sold on eBay since 2008, my limit is 100 items per month or $5,000 per month"

Typo?

Since 2000 or so, it's almost as if eBay got their hands on a "How to sabotage a great idea" handbook and have been following it to the letter.

Getting more auctions, more listings, more sales is how they generate revenue.

This is like a comic dealer putting a cap on how many comics he can sell in any given day and then just locking the door. The Lord knows we wouldn't want to make too much money.

:facepalm:

Since 2000 or so, it's almost as if eBay got their hands on a "How to sabotage a great idea" handbook and have been following it to the letter.

This is like a comic dealer putting a cap on how many comics he can sell in any given day and then just locking the door. The Lord knows we wouldn't want to make too much money.

The information in the link is not new and his been in place since 2011 I believe.

The information in the link is not new and his been in place since 2011 I believe.

I didn't assume it was new. It was only new to Dan as he was being told on the phone.

Just another in a long line of silly, counter intuitive, and ill conceived polices.

No limits here. $52K since 2003. :acclaim:

This is wrong, because I sold things before then:

Sales to date: $323,122.57

Transactions: 17591

First eBay Sale: 11/01/2001

With seller limits now. :facepalm:

According to the charming person in customer support - who was the supervisor - EVERYONE will have seller limits by the end of 2013. If you don't have them now, you will

xoxo

greggy

"Although I have sold on eBay since 2008, my limit is 100 items per month or $5,000 per month"

Typo?

Ooops... :sorry:

No limits here. $52K since 2003. :acclaim:

This is wrong, because I sold things before then:

Sales to date: $323,122.57

Transactions: 17591

First eBay Sale: 11/01/2001

With seller limits now. :facepalm:

According to the charming person in customer support - who was the supervisor - EVERYONE will have seller limits by the end of 2013. If you don't have them now, you will

I have no seller limits that I'm aware of...

Is there a place on ebay to see your gross sales to date and no. of transactions, or are you guys just diligent record keepers/hoarders?