• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catastrophe

134 posts in this topic

You do know that people can find out where you live by using your zip code, correct?

Paranoid.

Not the word I would use.

When I want your opinion I'll ask Fingh for it :baiting:

:foryou:

You still sportin' that butt cut hairdo?

You should come to the WW Chicago forum dinner, I have a special seat saved just for you :foryou:

I am not sitting in your lap, but thank you for asking. :foryou:

You always sit in Joey's. (shrug)

You've got that backwards. I'm not the one who needs the booster seat.

Hey...

I am still unsure who refunds my payment. If he refunds the payment then it means the return was to his satisfaction. That would complete the transaction then I can slam him with negative feedback.

In other words does he sign into his paypal account and refund it by his own hand or is it automatically refunded somehow?

Return the item to him and make sure you have a delivery confirmation # on it. If you're paranoid include signature confirmation.

Once he receives it he has to initiate refund through eBay/PayPal.

If he fails to do so after you know he has received it then file a claim through PayPal to get your money back.

Seller's don't want disputes on their accounts so I'm sure he'll refund promptly. Be sure to request all your money back + the money spent on shipping back to him.

This isn't a case of buyer's remorse on your part. He is responsible for not sending it in the manner described in the auction. You did not receive what you paid for and should not be responsible for paying for return shipping.

If he blames USPS for the damage remind him on the crappy packaging and the fact he didn't ship Priority Mail either as advertised.

Good luck!

(thumbs u

I am still unsure who refunds my payment. If he refunds the payment then it means the return was to his satisfaction. That would complete the transaction then I can slam him with negative feedback.

In other words does he sign into his paypal account and refund it by his own hand or is it automatically refunded somehow?

He can refund it at any time.

If however, he does not refund it and delivery confirmation shows it as returned, Paypal will refund it.

You will get your money back.

Unless he turns out to be some internet stalker, there will be no repercussions.

Of course there is always that possibility....

i am just gonna slam him with negative feedback as soon as i get the refund. He needs to be taught a lesson. He's not going to refund my return shipping without a fight so when I get the refund he gets negative feedback.

Done and done.

i am just gonna slam him with negative feedback as soon as i get the refund. He needs to be taught a lesson. He's not going to refund my return shipping without a fight so when I get the refund he gets negative feedback.

Done and done.

:popcorn:

Make sure to refer to him as chief in your negative feedback.

Done and done.

Thirdgreenham suggested:

"Seller packed comic terribly, refunded $ but not return shipping: Thanks, Chief!"

Done and done.

Thirdgreenham suggested:

"Seller packed comic terribly, refunded $ but not return shipping: Thanks, Chief!"

thirdgreenham doesn't always give sound advice :gossip:

Done and done.

Thirdgreenham suggested:

lol Multiple personality disorder?

Done and done.

Thirdgreenham suggested:

Stop trolling Andy. :baiting: