• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone expecting a bonus this year???

44 posts in this topic

Thats one hell of a man-cave.

My money is on the "Lose the kiddy stuff or you won't lose your virginity with me" type scenario.

After all, it does appear to be a basement........ :devil:

Yeah, but that life-size Superman by the framed Supes pic looks like it is in another part of the house. The wife or/ mother must have said enough already.

It would be interesting to see what he DOESN'T show from his basement:

The area with the toy/statue boxes and his comics. Not a single comic or longbox in those Craigslist shots.

Agreed, 20,000 comics and I can't see a single one. Curious

His mom probably threw them out while he was at work at the Quickie Mart and he decided he better sell these before his next shift

Maybe he decided to get rid of the stuff because he wants to get laid before he dies.

No way he's getting laid with that mess in his house. lol

Maybe he decided to get rid of the stuff because he wants to get laid before he dies.

Most women would run if they saw this guy's stash when they walked in the house.

The is the male equivalent of having 10 cats, three teacup terriers and a bed that can't be seen because of all the stuffed toys.

Most women would run if they saw this guy's stash when they walked in the house.

The is the male equivalent of having 10 cats, three teacup terriers and a bed that can't be seen because of all the stuffed toys.

Hey now! I have a teacup terrier! :sumo: