• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doesn't look like I will have to sell comics for a while.

30 posts in this topic

It has been a bit of a struggle for a while, but I found a nice position with a major medical provider as an analyst . Turns out my stint as a banker for a large bank that paid little and the hours were horrible paid off. As some may know I left that position for a firm (using laser scanners and 3d modeling)promising more money and 10-15 hrs a week of overtime so I would have that extra income as well. It didn't work out as the company lost their Intel contract and they relied solely on it for work (I found out they were turning down work at the time).

I was also offered a position with a insurance company today as well which is funny.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for buying books off of me and I may have one more since I start on the 28th of this month.

Congrats Brian, you've battled this job thing for a while. Hope this job is the best you've ever had.