• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: BATMAN #227 - GRADE IS IN!

31 posts in this topic

My personal view is 6.5 with a "gift" being a 7.0

I'm debating whether or not to submit as I still think the central image presents very well...

Or you could sell it to me and let me enjoy it as it is. :gossip:

I will keep that in mind Dice but for now, I think I will hold onto it for a bit and I am still debating whether or not to sub to CGC...

Just looking at the original scans, with the BC, did you get it clean before sub? I thought it could get 8.0 or better if get clean

No cleaning, no pressing, no nothing.

Could just be I have to use a scanner at work for slabs and it is better than my home one or scans brighter? Either way, absolutely nothing was done to the book prior to being graded, other than the sig.

Just looking at the original scans, with the BC, did you get it clean before sub? I thought it could get 8.0 or better if get clean

No cleaning, no pressing, no nothing.

Could just be I have to use a scanner at work for slabs and it is better than my home one or scans brighter? Either way, absolutely nothing was done to the book prior to being graded, other than the sig.

(thumbs u & SS

Congratz!