• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superior Spiderman

287 posts in this topic

Just curious if folks who ordered the LSCC Superior #1 variants from the UK have received their shipments yet? I had a few orders shipping from various sources, but so far nothing seems to have crossed the pond.

I did notice Midtown now has a supply of the LSCC variants. The Granov cover does look quite cool in person...

Just curious if folks who ordered the LSCC Superior #1 variants from the UK have received their shipments yet? I had a few orders shipping from various sources, but so far nothing seems to have crossed the pond.

I did notice Midtown now has a supply of the LSCC variants. The Granov cover does look quite cool in person...

My order for 5 was cancelled, so I won't be of much help. Sorry!

Hi, Midtown has the books, as they got them direct in the US. Their books never left the country.

If you bought them direct from us, they were sent out via DHL/Deutchepost and should arrive shortly. Books do take a while to cross the Atlantic.

If you ordered them from eBay sellers it will take a little longer as they are effectively a middle man.

All books sent from the UK were dispatched from January 15 onwards.

There is a thread in the Modern forum addressing the CC issues that some buyers had;(Gaurdians of thee Galaxy variant thread).

Thanks.

Hi, Midtown has the books, as they got them direct in the US. Their books never left the country.

If you bought them direct from us, they were sent out via DHL/Deutchepost and should arrive shortly. Books do take a while to cross the Atlantic.

If you ordered them from eBay sellers it will take a little longer as they are effectively a middle man.

All books sent from the UK were dispatched from January 15 onwards.

There is a thread in the Modern forum addressing the CC issues that some buyers had;(Gaurdians of thee Galaxy variant thread).

Thanks.

To be fair with Whizzer and to let you all know that my post was NOT a complaint. He did work with me to complete my order once my CC company blocked the charge and allowed me to pay via Paypal. (Thank you Phil) :foryou: I merely posted that they had not arrived. I apologize if the "shrug" gave the wrong impression.

Likewise, Whizzer has been great and my question wasn't a complaint aimed at the ltd-edition-comix guys.

I actually placed a different preorder the same day as my ltd order (placed the ltd order, a few hours later there were posts from someone reading their Facebook page that all orders over 2 copies 'might' be cancelled?, so I bought a few on ebay rather than get nothing at all...). My other preorder was said to have shipped a while ago, but nothing yet, so both orders are somewhere in transit. Just curious how long UK>US is taking these days.

Got mine in Canada today, safe and sound.

Got mine in Canada today, safe and sound.

That's good news, but you should have got it much earlier. We are really pissed off with DHL about this, they assured us max 5 days and stuff is taking 2 weeks plus. Not good enough. Makes me :frustrated: