• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superior Spiderman

287 posts in this topic

Just curious if folks who ordered the LSCC Superior #1 variants from the UK have received their shipments yet? I had a few orders shipping from various sources, but so far nothing seems to have crossed the pond.

I did notice Midtown now has a supply of the LSCC variants. The Granov cover does look quite cool in person...

Got mine in Canada today, safe and sound.

That's good news, but you should have got it much earlier. We are really pissed off with DHL about this, they assured us max 5 days and stuff is taking 2 weeks plus. Not good enough. Makes me :frustrated:

No biggie for me, arrived well packed and minty , first time I ordered from you and will definetly order again

Thanks

I am on my own then because i'm enjoying it. The seeds of Parker's return are sown, The internal conflict within Otto is interesting.

As a small part of a long long saga it is original and entertaining. Which is all I want from my comic books.

Except, I guess i'm not on my own because as of issue 4 pre-orders, this book is outselling everything in sight. :cloud9:

It's funny, because I found the ASM #698-700 run better than expected. But I thought Superior #1 was pretty tough going as a read, and I didn't find myself wondering what happens next. Other than some of the cool (LSCC!) covers, not really feeling it so far.