• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superior Spiderman

287 posts in this topic

Anyone who picked up a SSM #4 notice there seems to be a little white O on the bottom in the red bar near the left center bottom? I thought it was my book I got but I went to three different comic shops and every issue had it and my OCD mind was blown.

My copy is fine. Looking forward to the Superior Spider-Man discussion at the LSCC, be interesting to hear what they and other fans think of it all. I'm enjoying it :)

Well, my #1 Granov covers just arrived in the US from the UK (limited). I think they may have come by way of Jupiter. Longest cross Atlantic shipping in the history of sending things to America... Even Columbus.

Well, my #1 Granov covers just arrived in the US from the UK (limited). I think they may have come by way of Jupiter. Longest cross Atlantic shipping in the history of sending things to America... Even Columbus.

If you read back in this thread you will see the explanation for the delay. A number of boardies contacted me when their packages didn't arrive in a timely fashion and I was able to help them out. As far as I'm aware, all those who contacted me are happy with the way they were treated.

The short version is this; when it became clear we would be sending out numerous orders to the U.S. and Canada we approached DHL to see if they could offer a service which would get these packages to our customers quickly and cheaply. Their rep sold us their Deutchepost service which they assured us would take approx 5 days to North America. Needless to say that didn't happen. Most packages took around 3 weeks although some didn't take that long, some are still just arriving which obviously sucks.

We have reverted to Royal Mail for this type of shipping with much better results.

And again as has been stated in the past, those orders that were cancelled, were due to declined credit cards and orders in excess of the limit.

Hey man, I sound like I'm complaining and I guess I was - I thought mine was one of the cancelled after all of this time - but I was too lazy to look. I was thinking about writing you. That said: it's all very good. I purchased another for my collection. One of these is going on the bay, the other to get graded. I'm very happy with the order. The shipping container was great. All things considered, I'm a happy camper. Thanks for the order and no worries on this end for the delay.

I'm glad you're happy and I'm relieved you finally received your books. The last thing we wanted was for this to happen.

It took way too long and that is unacceptable. I believe we took ownership of the problem when it arose and did all we could to rectify the situation. Still sucks though as I hate to let people down.

Thanks for being understanding though. (thumbs u

I'm glad you're happy and I'm relieved you finally received your books. The last thing we wanted was for this to happen.

It took way too long and that is unacceptable. I believe we took ownership of the problem when it arose and did all we could to rectify the situation. Still sucks though as I hate to let people down.

Thanks for being understanding though. (thumbs u

:golfclap: Now that's what I call customer service. No belittling the customer nor passing all the blame to a third party. I applaud you for that. :golfclap:

I know there's probably not a ton of people reading Superior, but I love it. It's actually getting really good if anybody has been reading. I was a huge ASM fan and wasn't really feeling the first couple of issues, but it's really picking up. It's becoming a favorite read every other week now.

I know there's probably not a ton of people reading Superior, but I love it. It's actually getting really good if anybody has been reading. I was a huge ASM fan and wasn't really feeling the first couple of issues, but it's really picking up. It's becoming a favorite read every other week now.

I actually hope there are people reading it - because it's very impressive. And I have seldom read Spidey titles (I'm a Mutie fan). I look forward to this title as much as my X-books. I'm sure at some point the whole thing will resolve, but I think at the moment, it's a really awesome storyline that has a chance to explore some excellent character development, with a slow burn on the Green Goblin. High-tech, modern crimes are cool, too.

The only downside I can find at the moment is that Peter Parker's personality changes aren't nearly as interesting or in-depth as the ones we see in Spidey. But still - worth it, IMHO.

I actually hope there are people reading it - because it's very impressive. And I have seldom read Spidey titles (I'm a Mutie fan). I look forward to this title as much as my X-books. I'm sure at some point the whole thing will resolve, but I think at the moment, it's a really awesome storyline that has a chance to explore some excellent character development, with a slow burn on the Green Goblin. High-tech, modern crimes are cool, too.

The only downside I can find at the moment is that Peter Parker's personality changes aren't nearly as interesting or in-depth as the ones we see in Spidey. But still - worth it, IMHO.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I wonder how getting kicked out of the Avengers is gonna play out in the next few issues.