• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superior Spiderman

287 posts in this topic

Last page is

gonna drag ALL the ASM fans back in for the duration. Wasn't impressed with the death thing but hats off to Marvel as personally I think Superior is now going to be quite huge!

Pap rhymes with the 1st four letters of the name of the man who invented the toilet

Last page is

gonna drag ALL the ASM fans back in for the duration. Wasn't impressed with the death thing but hats off to Marvel as personally I think Superior is now going to be quite huge!

Pap rhymes with the 1st four letters of the name of the man who invented the toilet

:baiting:

There's something really wrong when folks are willing to pay over $100 on a pre-sale when a simple search shows a ton of the same book going for about $50.

Shilling?

K.

There's something really wrong when folks are willing to pay over $100 on a pre-sale when a simple search shows a ton of the same book going for about $50.

Shilling?

K.

Totally misread your post. whoops!

Which cover or variant cover do you think will be the most desirable?

I am very partial to the McGuinness Variant, something about it just speaks to me more than the others. I also like the ASM 700 and Sup Spiderman 1 Campbell Variants. I think it would be cool to have the ASM700 Variant signed by Lee and the Sup Spiderman 1 Variant signed by Slott, almost like a passing of the torch.

how does Midtown ship pricier comics, do they just throw a $150 comic it into that cardboard envelope like they do a $3 comic?

I ordered the 3 incentive covers for ASM 700 and chose the economy shipping. I thought for sure they would send it in the envelope, but they surprisingly shipped it very well. Of course, each comic came with the bag and board, but they also put it into one of the e gerber archive bags. Then they shipped it in a box with the bubble wrap they usually do when you order a bunch of comics. There will definitely be no damage from shipping.