• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAGA RRP Club Thread

946 posts in this topic

Damn, hate to see the death of a high grade RRP :(

Saga 1 RRP CGC 9.8 died suddenly of traumatic circumstances on Feb 16th, 2013. Born Feb 2012, Saga is being written by Brian K Vaughn and drawn by Fiona Staples. Enjoying a surge in popularity and speculation, great things were expected from Saga 1 RRP. Aside from leaving behind it's parents (BKV & Fiona) are at present, issues 1-10, #7 Ghost variant and it's publisher Image Comics.

Funeral arrangements will be private and the owner has requested privacy at this difficult time.

pb-120716-funeral-soldier-nj-04photoblog900_zps5b3a65ac.jpg

Well played!

:applause:

Damn, hate to see the death of a high grade RRP :(

Saga 1 RRP CGC 9.8 died suddenly of traumatic circumstances on Feb 16th, 2013. Born Feb 2012, Saga is being written by Brian K Vaughn and drawn by Fiona Staples. Enjoying a surge in popularity and speculation, great things were expected from Saga 1 RRP. Aside from leaving behind it's parents (BKV & Fiona) are at present, issues 1-10, #7 Ghost variant and it's publisher Image Comics.

Funeral arrangements will be private and the owner has requested privacy at this difficult time.

pb-120716-funeral-soldier-nj-04photoblog900_zps5b3a65ac.jpg

Pour one out for the homie. :roflmao:

I must admit that I use to load the trucks when I was in college... We were taught to build walls so that the shipment wouldn't shift. To do that we would cram the living hell out of smaller boxes into the spaces along the walls and ceiling. I never really paid much attention to what was written on the boxes.

Sad but true and ever since karma had been a person_without_enough_empathy.

Got this in the mail today :boo: Was packed well but box was destroyed. Oddly, the seller had paid for signature service but they just left it at door and took off doh!

Waiting to hear back if it was insured :wishluck:

This is sad... sorry it happened to you Jason... :pullhair: