• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

That said, if anyone has 100 issues of TWD #1, please PM me.

Speaking of that I was talking to one of my LCS owners about TWD #1. He told me a horror story that made me cringe. 10 years ago he ripped the covers off 10 copies and mailed them back to Diamond... :facepalm:

When Image Firsts came out with TWD reprint, I snagged a bunch for my wife to do this with them . I mean, how much could a $1 reprint really be worth, right?!?!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-1-IMAGE-FIRSTS-SOLD-OUT-VARIANT-KIRKMAN-MINT-AMC-TV-ZOMBIES-/300831775418

Why on earth are those that much money?

$20-30 is usually what I see em go for.

I ordered a couple items from DF towards the end of last year and I havent received them yet... Soon apparently..

If you were planning to buy a 9.8 right away you might as well grab one of those if you have no other sources.. You never know, the print run may be half of what everyone is thinking so it could be a nice grab

I have to warn you, I ordered 2 bedlam 9.8s off DF for 40 each in october, shipping to me as of today. Be prepared to wait that 4 month turnaround time

I agree, I placed two orders for (6) 9.8 Bedlam's from DF and I just got my shipping confirmation. Almost 5 months waiting for these!!!

I did speak to someone yesterday concerning my orders, I was told there was a delay because the first batch of books didn't grade right.

So yes they are very sloooowwwww!!!!!

*shucks*

What did I miss?

The usual that requires your gentle touch... :grin:

(thumbs u

im cutting my order from 10 to 2. too many people are getting in on this book and i don't want to be like FF or all of those other Hickman books before Manhattan Projects that sucked so bad.

Fair points, but remember this isnt a BigBloatedTwo release

Image has published other flop books by Hickman.

I can't remember the name but it started with T and has a similar cover to Manhattan Project. It blowed hard.

When Hickmans on, he's amazing! But when hes off its like "why did we restart Fantastic Four? Why did we kill Johnny Storm, Again?"

Red Wing???

Well remembered Sir - Great cover though.

Which one has the great cover - Red Wing or East of West? Or both?

Both - The Cover to Red Wing was brilliantly understated.

The damaged helmet,all alone, was top-notch cover work.

I have to warn you, I ordered 2 bedlam 9.8s off DF for 40 each in october, shipping to me as of today. Be prepared to wait that 4 month turnaround time

I agree, I placed two orders for (6) 9.8 Bedlam's from DF and I just got my shipping confirmation. Almost 5 months waiting for these!!!

I did speak to someone yesterday concerning my orders, I was told there was a delay because the first batch of books didn't grade right.

So yes they are very sloooowwwww!!!!!

yeah right DF sucks ballz. Just look at their MSRP, its such a crock of BS i hate them so much. I should drink more yeah im drunk