• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Where would be the ideal place to preorder at the moment? Midtown Comics?

I also noticed DCBS seems to not have #1 anymore. If anyone can tell me if Midtown is the way to go that would be appreciated very much.

I also liked the older cover a bit more too. The new ones are cool, but I personally preferred the other art style / colors from what I saw.

Edited by Cobra83

Probably a good idea to preorder new image titles this year

I wonder if it will even be available around any online shops on release day. Many sites have new releases listed out of stock pretty quickly lately

Edited by wushugushu

Where would be the ideal place to preorder at the moment? Midtown Comics?

I also noticed DCBS seems to not have #1 anymore. If anyone can tell me if Midtown is the way to go that would be appreciated very much.

I also liked the older cover a bit more too. The new ones are cool, but I personally preferred the other art style / colors from what I saw.

Best bet at the moment is probably TFAW. You could always e-mail DCBS and see if you can add or order late. Midtown cuts off preorders early and will reopen for regular sales around the Thursday/Friday of week before release.

Alright thank you comicfan17blue! I will probably grab a handful for now and be ok.

This has also been confirmed to not be in black and white?

I read through all 70 pages of this thread and I believe it was mentioned once that it may be in color but I wasnt sure of that.

B&W was also something I wouldnt have minded at all for this title. Regardless, this book looks like it could be really good.

Actually, Midtown has advanced orders for #1. They're $2.98 apiece, but you don't have to pay extra for a bag and board like TFAW. I ordered a few today.

I stand corrected about Midtown.

You were right about the pre-order though. I tried to order some a few weeks ago, and it wasn't available on their site. It's back up now, but as an advanced order.

So advanced order means there is a chance they cant fulfill them?

Im curious because I unfortunately only have 2 comic shops around the house. Otherwise I have to take a 35 minute ride to Boston where there are many shops, which I dont mind doing if I have to.