• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I messaged the eBay user who had it listed as NEW TV SHOW. I asked him for a scan and not a stock image. And he told me that was the cover he got in the mail (the cover that was on Previews). And I was like uh are sure?

Glad I ordered some! Going to go to my LCS and grab a reader copy at lunch. Also got my shipping quote from FP. I ordered 3 copies and shipped to Colorado is £12. Not overly cheap but if the prices stay around $25-30 for an issue then I can reclaim most of my money by just selling 1 copy. Happy with that.

Edited by cbalroman

Glad I ordered some! Going to go to my LCS and grab a reader copy at lunch.

I did the same. Didn't want to wait on my bulk order to come in sometime next week. Wanted to read it before I got the rest so I knew whether or not to set them on fire once they arrived. Hopefully it's good and i'll put the lighter fluid away. :insane:

more specifically... Retailer summit starts on Wednesday April 24 (Wednesday) and runs through April 26 (Friday.) They will be in hand to those retailers in attendance between those days. I am sure there will be some cell phone pic, in hand auctions during the event and a few brave retailers doing pre-sale auctions. Like all things in life, there are the possibility for delays so they usually reserve the right to mail these to the retailers if they do not somehow arrive in time to be passed out at the show.

Rofl

Went to a store near where I work to grab a reader copy. They had 50+ eow #1s but with their awful shelving there were maybe 2 9.8 candidates.

This store has the most up system of ordering. They ordered at least 50 injustice #3 but they still have 10-15 copies of #1 that have been there untouched for last 3 weeks since their shelves obliterate all comics

First RRP to eBay: Over/Under $250?

Over.

edit... although a few sellers may just list them at a reasonable BIN just to move them and not list them as high grade.

Edited by Mangbus