• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

A friend of mine just went to WonderCon and got me this:

04ABEBB9-8C6D-4E5E-A333-C085F4E34E4C-82213-00001648C5E621D5.jpg

Pretty happy to have that one for my wall.

(although I did give him a hard time for paying $15 for the raw 1st print and then he told me that he paid cover and that all his books were out of the bags and boards for signing and they didn't get put back in the originals.. haha I felt bad for a moment.)

Just re-read it (third time)... I gotta say, one heck of a good start, premise, art, and setup. It's impossible to know what's going to be good until after the fact, but I really dig this series if the rest follow the lead with #1.

Side note (and derail), while everyone else is going to NYCC and C2E2, I just bought my tickets to Port City Pop Con. It's a humble con, featuring some minor celebrities, but hey, anytime comics and people come together it will be awesome (I think hm ).

Rerail and proceed :hi:

Not to mention in the description that the seller claims only 25 retailers in the world received this book.

I didn't know the tiny LCS I happened to go into was one of those 25...

:whistle:

-slym