• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

i am considering Blue Labeling this title

hm

You'll see 1000 9.8's in about 30 days.

I"m going to cgc some, but mostly variants and only a few at that. The right step with this title is:

Sell enough at $8-10 to break even from your purchases. Put the rest away in your closet, then dig them out in a year and hopefully they'll be at $50-100 each.

i am considering Blue Labeling this title

hm

You'll see 1000 9.8's in about 30 days.

I"m going to cgc some, but mostly variants and only a few at that. The right step with this title is:

Sell enough at $8-10 to break even from your purchases. Put the rest away in your closet, then dig them out in a year and hopefully they'll be at $50-100 each.

i hear ya. if i dont get the RRP, then the project is a no-go, naturally

For all intensive purposes, this has mimicked Saga in every way thus far.

Variants: RRP, Ghost. Huge print run, but killer first issue, with a GREAT writer on board. I think it's a winner in every sense of the word, and the story is more accessible than Saga.

BUT we shall see. Issue 2 and 3 could be dogs lol. I doubt it, but it could happen.

this has mimicked Saga in every way thus far.

Variants: RRP, Ghost. Huge print run, but killer first issue, with a GREAT writer on board. I think it's a winner in every sense of the word, and the story is more accessible than Saga.

BUT we shall see. Issue 2 and 3 could be dogs lol. I doubt it, but it could happen.

MAJOR differences between this and Saga:

RRP no other variants for #1

Broads LOVE Saga

Edited by ThoseBackPages

Broads LOVE Saga

Yup. These are major differences. Aren't there more variants of #1 to come with east of west?

Broads LOVE Saga

Who is to say women don't love this book? (shrug)

Also, and this has been rehashed already in this thread, that Hickman didn't ok any other variants. The Ghost/Forbidden Planet are from those retailers, and those alone.

I'll be the first to say this tho, and have rocks thrown at me. I think this will be chosen as "The Best Comic" of 2013, like Saga was, and in time it will probably surpass Saga. Manhattan Projects is already one of the most over looked books out right now, just starting to gain momentum, and Hickman I feel is one of the best out there. I can only hope, and have faith.

Broads LOVE Saga

Who is to say women don't love this book? (shrug)

Also, and this has been rehashed already in this thread, that Hickman didn't ok any other variants. The Ghost/Forbidden Planet are from those retailers, and those alone.

I'll be the first to say this tho, and have rocks thrown at me. I think this will be chosen as "The Best Comic" of 2013, like Saga was, and in time it will probably surpass Saga. Manhattan Projects is already one of the most over looked books out right now, just starting to gain momentum, and Hickman I feel is one of the best out there. I can only hope, and have faith.

+1

Edited by krighton