• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

No hype here, but I have my reader copy just sitting out, unbagged and available to just pickup and read anytime. It's that good to have out. I've read it at least four times and am glad to have this series as a part of my reading mix.

I also have a NWM (non first print) in the ready position lol

My daughter, she's always called the Incredible Hulk: Mr. Hog. I'd like to say it fits my body type but I'm a 6'5" ectomorph.

Good answer.

It was a trick question. Like it, and you're a cannibal. Don't like it... I don't trust people that don't like bacon.

Ohhhh nooooooooooo. I only got 3. :( now I'm worried

3 of my 5 are great - the other two, not so great... one corner bend and one impact crease.

Not sure why they'd go to all the effort to bag and double board them, then put them in a thin cardboard envelope and bubble mailer.

Still can't wait to see some slabbed EOW. I wonder how many will be 9.9 and above hm

I have only seen minty fresh at my LCS but he bags and boards and holds back all the good stuff and then charges $10 a pop

With the paper that they used, I can see a couple. Very durable. Shocked of how many revival 9.9s. My LCS still has a stack of them limit one per customer, have my full already though. 3 weeks on the shelf shocked they are still in very decent shape. I have roughly 20 at CGC now, hoping for more the 95% at 9.8s. Fingers are crossed

OH MAN I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT, THANKS!!!

Per the 9.9s, my midtown order was good. My TFAW order was beautiful. They're off now and I'm holding my breath.

Some one will hit a 9.9

(looking around the room to see who it will be... Dre looks good, could be Court, could be you, could be me. Hard to say... but somebody's going to hit the 9.9)

haven't received mine either....usually takes a good week from england

I know, but still have no patience lol

This might be a dumb question, but can't you order these from the FP in NYC?

haven't received mine either....usually takes a good week from england

I know, but still have no patience lol

This might be a dumb question, but can't you order these from the FP in NYC?

No. I was on the phone with them yesterday in fact (The NY store), and they claim they have nothing to do with the U.K store now.

I called because my 9 copy order placed in Feb was cancelled on me, due to their "verification" email sent to me on March 27th was put into my spam folder. Soooo they cancelled my full order. I purposely set up an account, with crcd info, etc etc, to specifically order these items, and now only because I did not receive this email I get penalized. Yeah, cujo's not too happy today. :(