• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I love being in Alaska and the last to buy and read. :(

On the flip side, my store is just opening, 4 hours after east coast is already sold out of any new Wednesday short printed barn burners...

Nice! Grab your dogs and go out and get em! ;)

iditarod-trail-sled-dog-race.jpeg38-620x412.jpg

On the flip side, my store is just opening, 4 hours after east coast is already sold out of any new Wednesday short printed barn burners...

For real.....not to far off from the truth. still FEET of snow on the ground here. Lame....

For real.....not to far off from the truth. still FEET of snow on the ground here. Lame....

Brrr.. sounds cold

Crazy! And here I am in Ontario, complaining that its cold out.

Lots going on in issue 2, but a GREAT read.

NO SPOILERS :)

A lot of characters introduced, an inevitable confrontation is laid out, and a big reveal at the end of the issue...

x2! Awesome issue and Im loving the art.

This book is going places!

Man it was hard to find a sharp copy at my LCS. Most had rubbed orange ink on he backside from the next book. And I agree, this was not under ordered. There were a bunch on the shelf and in a "restock" box at the shop.

Agreed, a good half the copies I looked at had orange smudging on the cover. Most had a terrible TLHC as well, slightly frayed at the spine. Luckily I got the three best looking copies.

The 2nd prints of #1? All gorgeous.

:shrug:

-slym

no 2nd prints here and significantly fewer copies of #2 than #1.

Wow.

Like I said, the shop here had a stack of #1 2nd print and a shelf full of #2 and a box on the floor with even more.

There's another store near my place. Hopefully I can go tonight to see.

9.8 on ebay going for about $60 with 3 days left ... not bad :) Has anyone read #2 yet?.. If so what did you think ?.. I am picking mine up at the lcs after work

Edited by synch

the interactions between the different horsemen...who's good and bad....the secret society of humans.

everytime I see one of the horsemen enter the room with a human I figure that guys stay on earth has just been cut short. I'd like to see someone stand up against them.