• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

What was the first print number - 24K?

I can't remember.

East of West

1*

$3.50

Thanks mate (thumbs u

Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I just received East of West #1 Ghost back with a CGC 9.8 grade.

Sell now? Hold for awhile? Just wanted to pick the Collectors Society brain for some thoughts.

Thanks so much,

-dan-

Hi all,

Sell now? Hold for awhile? Just wanted to pick the Collectors Society brain for some thoughts.

Thanks so much,

-dan-

I'd keep it man. I'm starting to really believe the book has a higher ceiling than we think.

Ghost variant? I would sell it when the next printing releases. Ghost and Phantom have no long term value. Remember TWD #101 Ghost selling for $80-100 and now they are $20? And Phantoms usually stay around $10-15 with most stores selling them for $10-15 already.

Hi all,

Thanks so much,

-dan-

I'd keep it man. I'm starting to really believe the book has a higher ceiling than we think.

What ceiling do you see for these and the regular number ones ?

Edited by The Authority

Where are the damn RRP's??? Sheeshh, can't even find info on google!! I'm really starting to think they don't exist. Aside from that 1lonely issue that disappeared from ebay. Seriously, where are they?

I spoke to the manager at my comic shop and he said they still havent gotten anything from diamond - so im guessing the majority havent shipped yet. You damn well know that someone would have listed it on ebay by now