• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

I noticed that too. I think alot are probably at cgc getting graded right now, but with how limited this print run was, we probably are going to hit a point where most of the available copies have made their way into collectors hands already. Wonder if thats happened already?

No they were free from Nexus and Nick he had 5 for the first people who claimed them limited to 100.

Ended up giving away six, because there was a near tie. Again, sorry, but that is all I've got to give away for now!

Thanks again for your kindness and generosity! I'm such a Hickman fan that this made my day when I received it!!! :)

:whee:

I noticed that too. I think alot are probably at cgc getting graded right now, but with how limited this print run was, we probably are going to hit a point where most of the available copies have made their way into collectors hands already. Wonder if thats happened already?

I really don't think there are all that many at CGC right now.

you might see 15 maybe 20 appear on the census after the NYCC stuff gets done.

Thanks to Beerthirty, I've got four coming back from CGC (eventually). Hopefully they all come back 9.8's. I might put one of those up for sale to help offset the costs, but I'll probly wait 8-12 months to see where this series goes before I decide to do it. But I'm pretty sure three of those bad boys are going up on my wall next to my saga RRP's. I'm going stir crazy waiting though. :)

Somebody should buy those PGX copies on ebay, crack em, and get those beauties into some CGC cases. I cringe every time I see them on ebay.

Edited by Meta4

I hope two to three more leprechaun movies are made!

True story. My wife rents what she thinks is a Barney or Free Willy movie for the kids to watch when they were little. The movie in the rental box was the Leprechaun. She walked out of the room and hears screams and kids running. Needless to say, the kids were scarred for life. lol

True story. My wife rents what she thinks is a Barney or Free Willy movie for the kids to watch when they were little. The movie in the rental box was the Leprechaun. She walked out of the room and hears screams and kids running. Needless to say, the kids were scarred for life. lol

I have always been of the opinion that any trial is worth enduring if u get a great story from the result. Had your wife just gotten Barney or the Teletubbies (tool of Satan) then u would not have this hilarious aside to your kids childhood!

I give your wife a....

+1

I have always been of the opinion that any trial is worth enduring if u get a great story from the result. Had your wife just gotten Barney or the Teletubbies (tool of Satan) then u would not have this hilarious aside to your kids childhood!

I give your wife a....

+1

lol hilarious now. Mind blowing to the kids back then. :roflmao:

We do what we can and this still happens. I am happy to say with all of the mistakes we and they made through the years, they came out pretty well rounded...I think lol

They all like comics, just not as much as dad.

A few got double signed (and a couple got sketched) at NYCC. I imagine that at least a few of these will hit eBay or the boards :-) At least a few will sit happily in their submitter's collections :-)

I'll have one double signed and sketched from NYCC that I am crossing my fingers until they hurt comes back 9.8 :wishluck:

I have to decide when the time comes whether or not to sell. ???

A few got double signed (and a couple got sketched) at NYCC. I imagine that at least a few of these will hit eBay or the boards :-) At least a few will sit happily in their submitter's collections :-)

I'll have one double signed and sketched from NYCC that I am crossing my fingers until they hurt comes back 9.8 :wishluck:

I have to decide when the time comes whether or not to sell. ???

Well, even though the CGC 9.8 SS will probably tank by the time you get it back, I like to help people in their time of need so if you need a place to get rid of it... :devil:

:jokealert:

Kidding, just kidding. No sticks or stones please lol

Was it the one where he gets high with Ice T or the one where he tries to marry a queen for the impending "space gold"?