• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

looks like $60...

I just talked to Nick. I will hopefully be getting some more of these prints soon. They will be $20 plus shipping. Just an FYI for anyone looking to get one.

I want one as well.

looks like $60...

I just talked to Nick. I will hopefully be getting some more of these prints soon. They will be $20 plus shipping. Just an FYI for anyone looking to get one.

You know I have one of every EoW print if there is a new one let me know. lol

Yeah seriously, Nexus is great. Bought some items from him recently and the transaction was tremendous all-around. Saw his sales thread with the print for $20 a week or two ago and I was shocked, just saw it too late to grab it.

Yeah seriously, Nexus is great. Bought some items from him recently and the transaction was tremendous all-around. Saw his sales thread with the print for $20 a week or two ago and I was shocked, just saw it too late to grab it.

Yeah that price is great I dont assume they will continue to be printed or that the price will stay the same for too long .I have 4 or 5 different Eow prints just waiting on frames to post pictures.

Edited by emezy360

what size are those prints...the Five Ghosts is kid of an odd 12x18 so doesn't fit into a print folder I purchased.

I think 11X17 at this point I have to many to put up 12 Todd covers 5 east of west & 1 rat queens & 1 deadly class :ohnoez:

xwpw.jpg

Nexus if i am missing any add it to my pile. lol

Nice!

Those are the only four I know about (not including the Comixology mini-print). The Death one with the certificate above it (not from Nick), was done for SDCC this past summer. I'm not sure Nick will be making any more of those. It's more or less been replaced by the one to its right.

To answer an earlier question, the prints measure 11X17.

Also, I am able to get these prints directly from Nick because I'm his art rep. I'm also repping Nick Pitarra, Riley Rossmo, Chris Mooneyham, and Garry Brown. As well as some others I hope to announce soon.

Nice!

Those are the only four I know about (not including the Comixology mini-print). The Death one with the certificate above it (not from Nick), was done for SDCC this past summer. I'm not sure Nick will be making any more of those. It's more or less been replaced by the one to its right.

To answer an earlier question, the prints measure 11X17.

Also, I am able to get these prints directly from Nick because I'm his art rep. I'm also repping Nick Pitarra, Riley Rossmo, Chris Mooneyham, and Garry Brown. As well as some others I hope to announce soon.

ok, the important question is what are you going to call your OA sales group?

Eastern Manhattan Ghosts of Massive Bedlam is my suggestion

Great stable of talent to start with Felix! congrats

-Pete

I'll probably get lambasted for this, but I think it is time for me to move on from this book. I want to like it, and at times I have. I think what annoys me is the way Hickman tells a story and it annoyed me on his FF run. The transition from flashback to current time is confusing. It doesn't make sense until he finishes the issue. Even then sometimes things are left in confusion. It also feels like he is constantly world building.

I'm in for a few more issues, but just a few. The futuristic western feel still has me intrigued, but it isn't going to last much longer.