• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Thanks and will do, in the meantime here's the dragotta sketch I got done there too (also a 9.8), even though it's batman. Big thanks to Felix for hooking it up! I couldnt be happier with it. Already have a Jock sketch lined up for the back.

<a  href=IMG_20150425_183725_zpsouth17vq.jpg' alt

Edited by kapzilla

East of West is the book I look forward to more than anything else out right now. It is the comics version of Game of Thrones. Treacherous and manipulative, beautiful and horrible, with the least likely hero. it is just hard to look away.

I really love this book, but I think I may start trade waiting it. Some of the single issues can be unsatisfying in a story this big with so many concurrent threads. Although the wait may be really tough.

Yep. Too long for me too. I buy this in digital from time to tine because I want to read it now. I haven't really bought any other series this way but I have picked up individual issues of Nailbiter, Injustice Gods Among us, and a few others. I still want paper copies but digital is very handy imo.

:bump: for my recent c2e2 sub's I just got back. A RRP to replace the one I just traded, and 6 which is a double cover that was mislabeled and I have to send back. Love the ranger remark and the rrp, I dropped the ball and should've gotten the rrp in red ink

<a  href=IMG_20150610_154519_zpsfmpo8u12.jpg' alt

Its hard to believe there have already been 20 issues counting The World. Things I'd love to see.

1. More of the Ranger

2. Death meeting Babylon

3. More Chamberlain ( not Wilt )

4. More Death in whatever capacity. I always enjoy issues in which he is the main character.