• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Yeah, I did this search.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=East+of+west+1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=63&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XEast+of+west+1+-2+-3+-4+-5+-6+-7+-8+-9+-10&_nkw=East+of+west+1+-2+-3+-4+-5+-6+-7+-8+-9+-10&_sacat=63

I don't know what happened on the last one. lol

I know this. Manifest Destiny, Sex Criminals, and Black Science are all bringing more currently than EOW which I just don't understand. Don't get me wrong, I like all of those stories so far but when my LCS opens at 10:00 am on Wednesday and the day EOW comes out, I'm either there or I pay one of my sons to be there because I can't wait to see what will happen next. I wait on the other 3 until I get my delivery for the most part although I've really been antsy about MD. Is it just me or does it seem weird there isn't more fire around this story ?

There's plenty of everything except 9.9's unfortunately, still need me some of those... And I cannot wait until next week. This is by far my favorite book right now, and I can't believe it doesn't do better