• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

And here you go:

100414210611rMd8nxCbFD.jpg

100414211018NDZRajQK9A.jpg

I previously posted a version of the first piece on my site; that was the printed plate. This is the actual art. It's way more precise and delicate than the print version. It's simply awesome. The other piece is the plate for the new TPB that was just released yesterday. Simple but elegant. Nick's take on Miller's DKR silhouette. PM me with any questions or go to my site to order. Thanks!

2/18 - Only 106 left till a EOW registry! :banana:

2/21 - 99 left!

2/28 - 82 left!

3/6/14 - 76!

3/14 - 67 left

3/24 - 57 left!

3/28 - 49 left!

4/4 - 44 left

4/11 - 37 left!

Anyone want to share some pics of what you have so far for your registry set? Or are you protecting your stash to hopefully beat vikingreed to number one?

I'm so angry I missed that Ranger because of a terrible day at work... ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :tonofbricks:

You can get the print in color at Forbidden Planet along with the second volume

https://forbiddenplanet.com/118674-east-of-west-volume-2-we-are-all-one-signed-mini-print-edition/

IMO, It looks better with the blue.

I'm so angry I missed that Ranger because of a terrible day at work... ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :tonofbricks:

https://forbiddenplanet.com/118674-east-of-west-volume-2-we-are-all-one-signed-mini-print-edition/

I completely agree but I would rather have the origin because, well, it's the original. lol

Issue 11's cover may be my favorite yet.

Every single person who has seen this at both work and home has asked me what book it is and all have commented on how cool the cover looks. I don't know if the picture, color, or the combo does it but it does look great and even framable imo.

Edited by The Authority

I completely agree but I would rather have the origin because, well, it's the original. lol

Oh absolutely, just giving you the heads up that you can still own it in some form.

Once the registry set is live the demand for slabbed books should tick up for a bit.

Also you will see some 2nd and 3rd prints of slabbed books bring some oddly high prices but once people get their base sets built it will cool off again then the hunt for 9.9s begins.

Oh absolutely, just giving you the heads up that you can still own it in some form.

Yeah, I got that and I appreciate it. (thumbs u