• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

If I don't get my East of West #11 today, I may have to eat every chicken in this room. :D

Every word out of the Hound's mouth during those scenes were just gold. So good.

Heck yeah. That will go down as 1 of my favorite scenes in GoT.

I just finished issue #11. I think its a great jumping on point for those who haven't read the story yet. I love when Chamberlain is in the book. The man is a master manipulator.

It was cool seeing the different leaders come together. I was not expecting the Endless Nation to be the most powerful group but what would this book be without the occasional surprise ?

The only thing I dislike about EoW is that I could literally read this thing for hours and it always ends before I'm ready to quit reading.

Issue 11 was pretty spectacular. Each issue makes me reconsider who my favorite character so far is between Chamberlin, The Ranger and Prince Freeman and now the Endless Nation may be competing.

What exactly was Chamberlain talking to in his "cigar" box? Some sort of demon? Has he made a deal with the devil?The sss's suggest some sort of snake inside.

Issue 11 was pretty spectacular. Each issue makes me reconsider who my favorite character so far is between Chamberlin, The Ranger and Prince Freeman and now the Endless Nation may be competing.

What exactly was Chamberlain talking to in his "cigar" box? Some sort of demon? Has he made a deal with the devil?The sss's suggest some sort of snake inside.

I thought it was a snake due to all of the "ssss" stuff too. Whatever it was, he was in control of it. I was wondering the same thing about Bel Solomon.

Issue 11 was pretty interesting.. Some things that I noticed on the last page

The guy all the way to the right has a similar belt buckle to Death, and they have a balloon thing like Death's Son has in the their

Edited by Stark Resilient

Think I am going to have him do the Ranger when I see him at the next show.. His style is close to Dragotta in the book. Since Dragotta will not do a detailed sketch on covers.

It's not that he won't...he simply hasn't had the time. This is one he did for a fan at NYCC last year:

mq4a.jpg

He's still working on completing his commission list (thanks to everyone for their patience)...once he's done with that, I'll see how he feels about doing more, including sketch covers.

He did, however, just give me two really sweet EoW pieces that I'll be scanning and uploading to my site by tomorrow. Keep an eye out!