• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

2/18 - Only 106 left till a EOW registry! :banana:

2/21 - 99 left!

2/28 - 82 left!

3/6/14 - 76!

3/14 - 67 left

3/24 - 57 left!

3/28 - 49 left!

4/4 - 44 left

4/11 - 37 left!

Anyone want to share some pics of what you have so far for your registry set? Or are you protecting your stash to hopefully beat vikingreed to number one?

Here's my modest collection.. I have a bunch of books that I need to submit myself, but here's what I'm working with.

IMG_2720_zpsd1a3e7da.jpg

Yeah, there's a 9.8 second print for issues 3 and 4 on ebay for like $100 right now.. Way too much

What is a fair price for it? Some of the reprints are much more scarce. Curious to see others thoughts;

Edited by jreezy

Yeah, there's a 9.8 second print for issues 3 and 4 on ebay for like $100 right now.. Way too much

What is a fair price for it? Some of the reprints are much more scarce. Curious to see others thoughts;

I'm not sure.. I remember seeing the listing and saying "I'd pay $100 for both, not $100 each.." not sure how much higher than that I'd go

And as for the print stark, thanks for the heads up that does look cool, really wanted the original too though. I just got the print for the ghost variant and im super excited cant wait to get that and the couple Dragotta sketches I recently picked up framed. His walking dead cover is the best in some time too imho, got the color and b&w from beerthirty in 9.8 double ss, theyre beautiful

2/18 - Only 106 left till a EOW registry! :banana:

2/21 - 99 left!

2/28 - 82 left!

3/6/14 - 76!

3/14 - 67 left

3/24 - 57 left!

3/28 - 49 left!

4/4 - 44 left

4/11 - 37 left!

Anyone want to share some pics of what you have so far for your registry set? Or are you protecting your stash to hopefully beat vikingreed to number one?

Here's my modest collection.. I have a bunch of books that I need to submit myself, but here's what I'm working with.

IMG_2720_zpsd1a3e7da.jpg

Nice! Dang, I need an RRP.

I think $50 is probably a fair price.

I think $50 is probably a fair price.

Probably. They are more rare but it really doesn't matter other than for the registry imo. People that collect reprints are few and far between. I think CGC is the ONLY reason anybody would pay more than cover for a reprint. I personally avoid them like the plague unless they have added material or a cover that I just can't do without. 2c